Anyone from the Green Bay area? | FerrariChat

Anyone from the Green Bay area?

Discussion in 'North Midwest - USA (ND, SD, MN, IA, WI, IL)' started by henryk, Jan 9, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. henryk

henryk Formula Junior

Dec 9, 2003
    Door County, WI
    Just checking. I live in Door County, and cruise it a lot.

2. TBell

TBell Rookie

Jan 8, 2004
    Appleton WI
    Full Name:
    Tom Bell
    I am in Neenah, and own an NSX (4 NSX owners in Appleton area) I know of a few Ferrari owners here as well.

3. lotusboy

lotusboy Formula Junior

Nov 15, 2003
    Madison,Wi.
    Full Name:
    Kevin Geiwitz
    Madison, about20 or so in town here.

4. TBell

TBell Rookie

Jan 8, 2004
    Appleton WI
    Full Name:
    Tom Bell
    20 or so what? Ferrari's or NSX's. Can't be NSX'!! There are not that many down there.

5. lotusboy

lotusboy Formula Junior

Nov 15, 2003
    Madison,Wi.
    Full Name:
    Kevin Geiwitz
    Zimbrick Acura Does not sell many nsx;s 5 at the most. A friend of mine has 5 ferraris in his garage.Another guy has a f40 and a few outher -cars here.Stauffer Classics is near Madison he has alot of nice cars Lambos,cobras(real ones),old gt40s and many more.

6. TBell

TBell Rookie

Jan 8, 2004
    Appleton WI
    Full Name:
    Tom Bell

I didn't think you meant NSX!!! Yeah we have a couple of F40's up here as well. Motion Products does a lot of Ferrari detailing/restoration etc in Neenah. We have a handfull of F360's as well. There is a Laser eye doc up here that has some pretty sweet vintage F-cars, as well as a yellow F355.

Do you make it to Road America often? We all track our NSX's there through BMWCCA and I also do Gingerman and Graten as well.

7. lotusboy

lotusboy Formula Junior

Nov 15, 2003
    Madison,Wi.
    Full Name:
    Kevin Geiwitz
    I go to Blackhawk in Rockton Il.

8. Enzo

Enzo F1 Rookie

Feb 14, 2002
    MinneSOta
    Full Name:
    Pat Pasqualini
    My In-laws live in Stevens Point

9. 575Mike

575Mike Formula 3

Mar 11, 2004
    Midwest
    Full Name:
    Michael
    Hi, I am new to the Board. I live outside Milwaukee and also live part time in Chicago. I purchased a 360 Modena Spider over the weekend. If anyone wants to drive their cars -- other makes welcome as well -- to events this summer let me know.

10. Meister

Meister F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Apr 27, 2001
    Duluth, MN
    Full Name:
    The Meister
    I'm up near Duluth, Mn on the Brule river 30 miles south east of Superior.
    I find it interesting actually how many Ferrari's there are in WI...
    Speaking of which does anyone know who the guy is with the 166 Barchetta that I see at a lot of the vintage events at like road america (Brian Redman) and cavallino? Also a couple of years ago at Cavallino I saw a GTO the WI plates and wondered who that was as well.

11. battman

battman Karting

Dec 1, 2003
    Milwaukee, WI
    Full Name:
    Jeff Batt
    Hey Guys,

I'm currently in New Berlin, WI - about 15 miles west of Milwaukee. Hey 575Mike, is your 360 red? A guy in a red 360 waved to me (while I was in my Black 328) right near the corner of Cleveland and 124th last week...thought it might be you?

12. 575Mike

575Mike Formula 3

Mar 11, 2004
    Midwest
    Full Name:
    Michael
    Hi Jeff, yes that was me. I saw this beautiful black 328 and it took me by surprise. As you know, not a lot of cars around here. Take care!

13. DMC

DMC Formula 3

Nov 15, 2002
    WI/IL
    Full Name:
    Dean
    I live in Waukesha, but get up to Door County at least once a year for vacation.

There's a 250 PF Coupe around here somewhere (could be a Boano). Saw him at State Fair a couple of years ago when they had the classic roadsters on the track, then happened to follow him on the freeway. He exited somewhere close to Delafield. It looks unrestored. (great "patina"). ;)

I know of at least 2 Testarossas in SE WI, 1 in Pewaukee, 1 near Fox Point. There's a Dr. in Whitefish Bay that has a couple of older Ferraris.

Meister, I have seen the 166 as well, but don't know anything about the owner. Your username reminds me of Augie Pabst's Scarab.

14. RocketBoy

RocketBoy Formula 3

Feb 13, 2004
    Wisconsin
    Full Name:
    Professor Hajji
    Green Bay?
    What about Brett Farvrah? Oh wait, Mary is a Niners fan...

What about Stauffer Classics in Blue Mounds near Madison?

RocketBoy

15. F355Bob

F355Bob Formula 3

I live in Madison and have a F355. Had a TR a few years ago. Collector's Choice in Dane outside Madison, always has Lambos, Ferraris, Vipers, Trans Am cars, Indy cars, etc. Cory used to work at Stauffer's. He had a 512TR and a TR there a few days ago. All area cars. Did majors on several 355s and TRs over winter.

16. Meister

Meister F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Apr 27, 2001
    Duluth, MN
    Full Name:
    The Meister
    DMC,
    Was that older Ferrari yellow? There was this quriky old guy with a yellow 250 Ferrari (thought it was a PF coupe) that was in the car show at the Elkhart vintage races a couple of years ago. The car appeared to be unrestored or a well used driver (good for him). Haven't seen him the last couple of years but he seemed pretty cool.
    Also there's a younger guy who always shows up at Elkhart during the vintage races with some really neat old cars. A couple of years ago he had a beautiful yellow 275 GTB, this year he had (2) 246's, and a special low mile (one or two owner) mustang. I've always been curious about his story. One of the plaques in his cars said he lived in Hartland?

17. DMC

DMC Formula 3

Nov 15, 2002
    WI/IL
    Full Name:
    Dean
    Meister,

Nope, the 250 was light green, as I recall.

My parents live near Hartland. Haven't seen a 275 around this area, guess I'll have to keep my eyes peeled. ;)

18. Jimmy540i

Jimmy540i Formula 3
    BANNED

Jan 11, 2004
    Los Angeles / NYC
    Full Name:
    www.Jimmy540i.com
    I'm in LA, but my heart is in GB.

19. 575Mike

575Mike Formula 3

Mar 11, 2004
    Midwest
    Full Name:
    Michael
    Jimmy, are you a Packer fan? If you have not been to Lambeau for a game I highly recommend it. The best place to watch a football game. Period. If you ever need tickets let me know.