Anyone want to host my Ferrari Challenge In-Car Video? | FerrariChat

Anyone want to host my Ferrari Challenge In-Car Video?

Discussion in 'Challenge/GT Cars/Track' started by Jeff Segal, May 19, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Jeff Segal

Jeff Segal Rookie

Nov 6, 2003
    I'm looking for someone willing to host my in-car video from last weekend's Ferrari Challenge race at Road Atlanta. I am currently editing footage, and as of right now I have a 67mb file which is full of highlights from Qualifying, and then a 240mb file which is the ENTIRE race from Sunday, minus the 10 minutes spent under caution. Please e-mail me at [email protected] if you would like to host them for all to see... The race on Sunday was pretty exciting until the last 5 minutes, so it will be worth the download in my opinion!
    -Jeff Segal

2. titanium360

titanium360 F1 Rookie
    BANNED

Nov 10, 2003
    jeff did you get me e-mail?

3. pipecrash

pipecrash Karting

Jan 30, 2004
    Los Altos, CA
    Full Name:
    Peter A.
    Try and ping the admins at gofastvideo.com They might host it. Nice group of people who also run speedventures.net

Cheers,

4. Admiral Thrawn

Admiral Thrawn F1 Rookie

Jul 2, 2003
    I'd love to download the full race video!

5. Jeff Segal

Jeff Segal Rookie

Nov 6, 2003
    Titanium,
    Never got your e-mail... Either that, or I deleted it carelessly when going through my Inbox. Likely scenario since I had 50+ messages and lots of spam when I got back from Atlanta. If this is the case, I am sorry. Try me again. Video was hosted/posted on a BMW forum instead; they were more eager to bite the bullet and host it to see what it was all about. If you want to check it out, go to www.bimmerforums.com , and search for "Ferrari Challenge" and see where it gets you. Hopefully the links are still up/working.
    -Jeff

6. titanium360

titanium360 F1 Rookie
    BANNED

Nov 10, 2003
    Jeff:

I just send you another e-mail but just wanted to know if it is at all possible to get a copy of your in car video in full. I will be at the F-Challenge/ F1 Grand Prix in Montreal in June. Are you going to be racing?

Eli

7. FormulaRacer

FormulaRacer Formula Junior

Nov 18, 2003
    www.mpactmotorsports.com

Go to Gallery, and under the first folder, "videos," its the first two videos on the top. Enjoy!

8. Schatten

Schatten F1 World Champ
    Owner

Apr 3, 2001
    Austin, TX
    Full Name:
    Randy
    downloading now... thanks for sharing and thanks for hosting it FR!

9. titanium360

titanium360 F1 Rookie
    BANNED

Nov 10, 2003
    by any chance do you happen to have any challenge videos from previous years?

10. Jameel

Jameel Formula Junior

Nov 4, 2003
    Canada
    I just watched about 4 min of your race, that some fine racing. Very impressive!

11. FormulaRacer

FormulaRacer Formula Junior

Nov 18, 2003
    I did not host it, friends at Mpactmotorsports offered Jeff to. Rob@mpactmotorsports is a great guy, go to him for any bmw needs.

Also, I have a bunch of random challenge footage from 355 days to more recent 360ch stuff.

12. Strasse

Strasse Formula Junior

Apr 12, 2004
    Perth, Australia
    Full Name:
    Phil
    That is some intense racing. Looks like a very exciting track to boot.
    Thanks for sharing it and hosting it, really enjoyable :)