Audi boss hit top speed in a Enzo | FerrariChat

Audi boss hit top speed in a Enzo

Discussion in 'Ferrari Discussion (not model specific)' started by taunus, May 19, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. taunus

taunus Formula Junior

Jan 24, 2002
    Germany, Osnabrueck
    Full Name:
    Ansgar
  2. djoex

djoex Karting

Dec 7, 2003
    Miami, Fl
    Full Name:
    Joe Yeung
    a guy that took a yellow enzo to the gumball this year went up to 366km/h, thats what the car shows, im not sure if they had other ways to measure it... how exact is the speedometer on the enzo?? maybe the speedo says something but in reality is a lot less?

3. 4i2fly

4i2fly Formula 3

Apr 16, 2004
    SF, Bay Area
    Well, I can't read German so I have to take your word for it! But in another view, was there any controversy since Audi parent company of Lamborghini in essense is in direct competition with Ferrari.

4. yelcab

yelcab F1 World Champ
    Consultant

Nov 29, 2001
    San Carlos, CA
    Full Name:
    Mitchell Le
    He was late going to a job interview with Ferrari.

5. WJHMH

WJHMH Two Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Sep 5, 2001
    Panther City, Texas
    Full Name:
    WJHMH
    A very rough translation:

On the motorway in the morning around five... AUDI boss with 363 km/h in the Ferrari, only Schumi is fast Michael Schumacher holds the record. it drove 2003 with its Ferrari 368.8 km/h. That was with the Grand Prix of Italy in Monza on a racing course and with a Formel-1-Rennen! Now AUDI boss Martin winter grain with a frank confession shocks us. At a forum it confessed before regional Wirtschaftsbossen in Ingolstadt: It is in a Ferrari Enzo with 363 km/h over a motorway raced! The Top manager becomes in the residents of Munich quoted: I created 363 kilometer per hour. You can make that in the early one already times? The racing AUDI Boss isn't that moved? Maximilian bricklayer, press speaker of the automobile club General German Automobile Association, one can only say Eine spinning mill there In principle may one drive on a German motorway so fast, how one wants presupposed there is no speed limit. But one must take into account also the reactions of other road users. But who can count on so a fast car? And: Also wenn's no speed limit gives, if an accident happens, the mega+ Raser is because of maladjusted speed also to. With AUDI one tries to appease after the passionate Ferrari affair of the AUDI boss. Speaker Juergen De Graeve: The whole happened on one Sunday, early around 5, on empty, dry roadway. Our boss has very much driver driving, as a highest boss of the technical development drives he all models to themselves. Winter grain a genuine full power manager! But Schumi does not have to probably tremble nevertheless: AUDI does not start as well known in the formula 1. And it sits in the Ferrari...

6. trkevin

trkevin Formula Junior

Nov 3, 2003
    Belgium
    Full Name:
    K. Blommaert
  7. TomSilver

TomSilver Karting

Jan 26, 2004
    Germany
    Full Name:
    Tom
    The funny thing is that the Audi boss is driving a Ferrari, not a Lambo!