a ban on bad mouthing each others cars!!! | FerrariChat

a ban on bad mouthing each others cars!!!

Discussion in 'Ferrari Discussion (not model specific)' started by scycle2020, May 19, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. scycle2020

scycle2020 F1 Rookie

Jan 26, 2004
    potomac
    i propose a ban on bad mouthing others cars brand... htis is such a fun and informative web site with very cool people on it.... lets all be friends and help each other enjoy our passions withou t being negative about eavh others cars.... exotic and sport car owners are very sensitive about there cars....we ccan give objective comments about cars withou t being negative...i think f car and l car and p car and v car and c car owners have all been guilty of this...all these sport cars are fun and great cars in there own way... to each his own and i wish i had the mean to own multiple sport and exotic and sport cars of various brands.....now if those diablo guys would stop wearing those darn gold chains!!!!!!!.... with my scrawny body i look silly with a gold chain!

2. racerdj

racerdj F1 Veteran
    Owner

Jan 19, 2003
    Indianapolis
    Full Name:
    DJS
    I support your idea.

3. Auraraptor

Auraraptor F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Sep 25, 2002
    MO
    You can say whatever you want about another car since you may have experiance to back it up. Just no flaming. It is very simple.

The car is bad because of xxxx and yyyy. Not the car is 'turd' and ur a '*****' for driving it.

4. tbakowsky

tbakowsky F1 World Champ
    Consultant Professional Ferrari Technician

Sep 18, 2002
    The Cold North
    Full Name:
    Tom
    Ha! all you slow 308 owners out there crying about the more expensive.....oh wait a minute.....never mind:)

5. Wildwarrior

Wildwarrior Formula Junior

Mar 26, 2003
    PA
    Full Name:
    Glen Winters
    I agree 100%

6. whart

whart F1 Veteran
    Honorary

Dec 5, 2001
    Grandview NY
    Full Name:
    Herr Prof.
    I wasn't bothered by the F v. P thread, were you? I think its healthy as long as folks are real about it, and not just replaying uninformed prejudices.

7. normhuff

normhuff Formula Junior

Dec 14, 2003
    Peoria, IL
    Full Name:
    J. Norman Huff, Esq.
    Buehler? Buehler? Buehler? Okay class, today's lesson is in American history. In the 1960's there was a folk singer named Joan Anyone? Anyone? Anyone? Baez who sang folk songs and proclaimed that if everyone laid down their Anyone? Anyone? weapons we would all come together in peace and harmony as the Anyone? Anyone?, starts with H, human Anyone? race and sing songs in peace and harmony much like the old or young?, old Coca-Cola commercials on tv. I don't think that's happened. Therefore, without any qualms and/or doubts, I proclaim the best exotic sports car in the world is Anyone? Anyone?, starts with the letter 'F', Anyone? Anyone?

8. wax

wax Five Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Jul 20, 2003
    SFPD
    Full Name:
    Dirty Harry
    #8 wax, May 19, 2004
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
  9. scycle2020

scycle2020 F1 Rookie

Jan 26, 2004
    potomac
    i agree, saying a certain car is slowr or has less power is ok... saying it is a dog and people driving them are morons is not ok.....just respectful of others feelinfg and cars

10. scycle2020

scycle2020 F1 Rookie

Jan 26, 2004
    potomac
    your killing me with your pictures dave... you know how to hurt a guy!!!!!great collection of 3 great cars...in red of course!!!!

11. scycle2020

scycle2020 F1 Rookie

Jan 26, 2004
    potomac
    dave, how many miles to you put on each one omthe average?

12. 134282

134282 Four Time F1 World Champ
    BANNED

Aug 3, 2002
    California
    Full Name:
    Carbon McCoy
    Wow...! Awesome picture...! It would look better, though, without that sh_tty 'Vette... :D

13. SkizoACE

SkizoACE Formula Junior

Mar 24, 2004
    Houston
    Full Name:
    Thomas
    The Vette brings out the picture.

14. alanhenson

alanhenson Formula 3

Dec 2, 2003
    I hate red ferraris, corvettes and lambo and their drivers. They're morons. Jk. Had to be a smart @ss.

15. scycle2020

scycle2020 F1 Rookie

Jan 26, 2004
    potomac
    yea and i hate all cars and all there owners...in fact i hate all people, including my self!!!!

16. BigTex

BigTex Seven Time F1 World Champ
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Dec 6, 2002
    Houston, Texas
    Full Name:
    Bubba
    Joan Baez is way cool.

When "Murphy" from Surfer mag found her house in San Francisco, she invited them in, and made them a sandwich!!! Peace, love, and a sandwich!!!

Is it time for lunch yet????

17. scycle2020

scycle2020 F1 Rookie

Jan 26, 2004
    potomac
    yes , i am very hungery!!!!

18. SkizoACE

SkizoACE Formula Junior

Mar 24, 2004
    Houston
    Full Name:
    Thomas
    Food at 1.

19. darth550

darth550 Six Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Jul 14, 2003
    In front of you
    Full Name:
    BCHC
    I hate it when one uses "There" instead of "THEIR."

DL

20. KennyH

KennyH F1 Veteran
    Owner

Aug 13, 2001
    NYC
    Full Name:
    Kenny

dick... lol

21. scycle2020

scycle2020 F1 Rookie

Jan 26, 2004
    potomac
    hey darth, i am watching you... you better never make a grammatical error here or i am all over you!!!!my secretaries usually do my typing...by the way, my 8 year old nephew also likes to pretend he is darth... you two have a lot in common

22. zsnnf

zsnnf Formula 3

Sep 11, 2003
    Sometimes I read these posts and wonder "Don't these people have ANY THING better to do?" Then I post something and ask myself "Don't I have anything better to do?" Hmmmm

:)
    Rick

23. rob lay

rob lay Administrator
    Staff Member Admin Miami 2018 Owner

Dec 1, 2000
    Southlake, TX
    Full Name:
    Rob Lay
    Just read the latest R&T with the Porsche GT article. Hmm, from the comparison tests I didn't know the Enzo had the GT and Mclaren beat in all the categories except price on the GT. From reading all the threads here I thought the Mclaren out performed the Enzo.

Ferraris Rule!

Lambos Rule second!

BMW, Alfa, Toyota, and Mazda make great drivers!

Vipers get the most chicks!

Porsche is the most practical daily driver sports car!

Z06 is best bang for the buck!

STi and Evo will surprise you at the lights!

The way pure torquey classic American Muscle cars grumble and rock is just the coolest!

Hmm, so who can I tick off here? All cars have their +'s and -'s, I think it's a matter of bad owners and not bad cars. "R - E - S - P - E - C - T, that's what my car and your car mean to me!". Sing it Rob!

24. scycle2020

scycle2020 F1 Rookie

Jan 26, 2004
    potomac
    well said

25. darth550

darth550 Six Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Jul 14, 2003
    In front of you
    Full Name:
    BCHC
    You mean he ALSO tells you that you can't spell?

Sounds like a cool kid to me.

DL