Just a thank you... | FerrariChat

Just a thank you...

Discussion in 'Ferrari Discussion (not model specific)' started by JC360, May 19, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. JC360

JC360 F1 Rookie
    BANNED

Nov 2, 2003
    NYC...and soon WC 2
    Full Name:
    Jon C.
    I know F-Chatters have heard this before, and are probably sick of hearing
    it... =)

but just got off the phone with Martin at Cavallino Motors. He is one class-act. I did not and have not bought anything from him, but he spent 45 minutes with me running over 360s. He did not try a "sales push" at any point, but instead gave me a lot of info and referrals to people who can help me even more. If I dont do any business with him now, I will definitely in the future.

Thank you so much again Martin.
    I will call you tomorrow to update you on everything.

Jon C.

2. 134282

134282 Four Time F1 World Champ
    BANNED

Aug 3, 2002
    California
    Full Name:
    Carbon McCoy
    Martin's great and all, just don't ever believe him if he calls you and tells you to meet him at Crazy Horse; even if he DOES give you the "password"... :D

3. Eric308gtsiqv

Eric308gtsiqv Formula 3

Nov 26, 2001
    Orange Park, Florida
    Full Name:
    Eric Eiland
    YES! Martin is first class all the way! The F-car purchase I made through him was the smoothest and most enjoyable experience I've had to date. He was always just a phone call away, up-front and honest about all the details of the car, went out of his way to work with me on all aspects of the deal, and I could go on and on. It made the whole deal seem like just a nice drive down to Miami with the wife to pick up a new F-car.

I highly recommend Martin / Cavallino Motors to everyone I meet who might be looking to purchase an Ferrari. I'll certainly be contacting him first for my next purchase.

Best of luck to you in your search for the 360, Jon :)

4. Auraraptor

Auraraptor F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Sep 25, 2002
    MO
    Martin is a definately a good man.

5. 512Professore

512Professore Karting

Feb 3, 2004
    USA, GA.
    Full Name:
    Brian Strasburg
    It sure is refreshing to know that quality and integrity has NOT fallen by the way-side with some people. Wish I could say the same for some of the FNA dealerships. Cheers !

6. Spasso

Spasso F1 World Champ

Feb 16, 2003
    Land of Slugs & Moss
    Full Name:
    Han Solo
    Too bad we are located at opposite corners of the country, I would love to check out the inventory.

7. Varenne

Varenne Formula Junior

Nov 8, 2003
    Atlanta
    Full Name:
    Mark
    Martin doesn't know me, and we've never spoke directly with each other, but he's the reason I'm here on F-chat. I'm not an owner yet-still raising the kids (and trying to figure out how in the he!! I'm going to pay for two college tuitions). I am a regular lurker on his site, mostly just checking out his inventory and seeing what's come in and gone out. But it was his link to F-chat that turned me on to this community in the first place and for that, I'm very thankful.

As I said, Martin, we've never spoken, but based on what I've learned from everyone out there about your integrity and responsiveness, you're definitely getting my first call when it's my turn.

Cheers

Mark