Need help finding a leasing company for new 360 | FerrariChat

Need help finding a leasing company for new 360

Discussion in '360/430' started by superyota, May 20, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. superyota

superyota Formula Junior

Mar 29, 2004
    Newport Beach
    Today I got the call I have been waiting for... the new 360 will be here on friday of next week. I want to lease it but Premier leasing requires tax returns that show large income (I dont have it). Anyone know of a leasing company that will go of assets and credit scores.... not income verification? Any help would be great.

2. udalmia

udalmia Guest

Putnam leasing, ask for Rick, tell him Mr. Kumar sent you, they're a great company

3. PCH

PCH F1 Rookie

Apr 7, 2004
    you have a pm

4. Cavallino Motors

Cavallino Motors F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

May 31, 2001
    Florida or Argentina
    Full Name:
    Martin W.
    Or call Kim at Putnam.

5. superyota

superyota Formula Junior

Mar 29, 2004
    Newport Beach
    Thanks..I will be calling tomorrow. Anyone leased a high end car without income verification (tax returns)?

6. LAfun2

LAfun2 Three Time F1 World Champ

Oct 31, 2003
    California
    Full Name:
    Ryan

Superyota,

I am sure you will not have any problems with the car. I have mortage with no income verification. It is called a "stated income." The downside is you pay a tad bit higher interest rates, but the upside is no tax returns or income verifications are required. You have gotten references above already, which I am sure will pan out. If you can't find any, send me a PM, and I will get you in touch with my local guy to see if he can work something out for you. Good luck.

-Ryan

7. superyota

superyota Formula Junior

Mar 29, 2004
    Newport Beach
    Ryan,
    That it is the same way I got my house "stated income", when I refied they just went off my credit scores; but I guess with an exotic car they are much harder and want income ver. I will call the other leasing companies tomorrow and see what happnes. Thanks for the help. I will let you know.
    Mike

8. fmxa

fmxa Rookie

Mar 3, 2004
    Los Angeles
    FWIW I've found Permier to be pretty "lacking" in post sale customer service, so you're probably better off without them anyway ...

9. superyota

superyota Formula Junior

Mar 29, 2004
    Newport Beach
    Have you had better luck with a different company? What happen with premier?

10. DodgeViper01

DodgeViper01 F1 Veteran

Oct 1, 2003
    Sorry I can not help you there but good luck with your search. That car is going to be amazing!

11. AnotherDunneDeal

AnotherDunneDeal F1 Veteran

Jun 2, 2003
    N.Richland Hills, Tx
    Full Name:
    James Dunne
    Putnam, definitely. They did a good number of leases for us when I was at FoDallas. They will write it to just about any parameters you want. They will work with you.....................Good luck and congratulations.........

12. buzduz74

buzduz74 Karting

Apr 19, 2004
    Boca Raton
    Full Name:
    Buzz Marcus
    Jim at Presidential Auto 561 266 0009
    Tell him Buzz sent ya