Fiorano private F1 test | FerrariChat

Fiorano private F1 test

Discussion in 'Ferrari Discussion (not model specific)' started by F129b, May 22, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. F129b

F129b Formula Junior

Feb 6, 2004
    oc, calif.
    Full Name:
    Robert
    I'm just back from Maranello. Who went to the Ferrari Owners site test session on May 13? I got to see Schuey running, but all my pictures are dig. video. Anyone go, have pics?
    Nick R.?

2. Adrenln328

Adrenln328 Formula Junior

Sep 1, 2003
    Kingston, Wa, USA
    Full Name:
    Byron
    It was exciting to see the F-1 car go around the Fiorano track. While we were watching from the fence 1 1/2 weeks ago, Badoer was slinging it around very quickly when a large cloud of white came out. It was amazing how fast he got it stopped.
    Has anyone heard what happened? I've been travelling in Italy & England & haven't been able to check here for news until now.
    Thankfully, that is a very rare sight & one NOT to be seen during race weekends. You should have seen the stream of Ferrari coverall clad guys rushing back & forth across the street from the factory to the track.

3. 96impalaSS

96impalaSS F1 Rookie

Dec 8, 2003
    Hell
    Full Name:
    Chris
    God I must have pics!

4. coolestkidever

coolestkidever F1 Veteran

Feb 28, 2004
    NJ
    Full Name:
    Patrick
    yes we need pics, lots of them

5. Nick R

Nick R Formula Junior

Jan 15, 2004
    Plano, TX
    Full Name:
    Nick R

Sorry I have been busy and do not check this thread all the time. I have posted the pics in the Texas section. If everyone wants more I will begin posting some. Let me know.

Nick