Motorevents in the U.S.? | FerrariChat

Motorevents in the U.S.?

Discussion in 'Ferrari Discussion (not model specific)' started by wilhelm, May 23, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. wilhelm

wilhelm Guest

Hi!

I'm visiting this site regularly as it's the best Ferrariforum out there. This is my first post however. I'm going to the U.S in the end of May and will go home in the beginning of July. The carnut as I am I'd like to visit trackevents, carmeetings etc. What do you recommend is really worth seeing in the beginning of June on the west coast, along the route between west coast and east coast (probably the southern states) in mid June and late June and early July in the northeastern areas. So far I'm going to try seeing the start of the Bullrun in LA and the end of Players Run in either LA or Las Vegas.

Any tips are appreciated

Thanks

Best regards

Wilhelm

2. 6.0 se

6.0 se F1 Rookie
    Lifetime Rossa

Mar 26, 2004
    Atlanta,ga. area
    Full Name:
    A.J.
  3. bobleb

bobleb Formula 3

Mar 9, 2004
    Las Vegas, NV
    Full Name:
    Bob Lebenson
  4. wilhelm

wilhelm Guest

Thanks guys!

5. davem

davem F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Jan 21, 2002
    Stepford, Connecticut
    Full Name:
    dave m
  6. Alex_V

Alex_V F1 Rookie
    BANNED

Apr 8, 2004
    Boulder, CO
    Full Name:
    Alex
    Players Run is going too rock! Its a good thing you will see it...Enzo, Roland's F40 LM, Saleen S7, Lots of Lambo's, tons more that will blow your mind! I know it will leave me speechless when it rolls through Denver!