TAKING DELIVERY OF MY 360 F1 SPIDER | FerrariChat

TAKING DELIVERY OF MY 360 F1 SPIDER

Discussion in '360/430' started by spiderman360, May 23, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. spiderman360

spiderman360 Rookie

May 11, 2004
    Stuart, Fl
    in about 3 weeks. bought it new about 2 years ago in europe and kept it there until oct. 03. federalization has been hell-7 months-but it has finally passed and will be on its way soon. red/tan interior, daytona seats, challenge gr. front and back. has 900 kilometers-only used it in summers when we were there and when i could get the dealer to loan me their plates! unfortunately, i'll probably try to sell it soon. anyone have an idea what its worth? all i'll say is driving this car in so. switzerland, no. italy was unreal! the roads, the reaction from the people, even the polizia didn't care how fast you went! had 5 porsches before this and none were even close to the excitement this car gave me. ciao. spidey

2. PaulK

PaulK F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Apr 24, 2004
    Michigan
    Full Name:
    Paul
    Glad to hear you are getting your 360 here.
    I aggree, driving in europe must be more fun than driving in the states simply because of the atmosphere europe gives off.
    Why do you want to sell it? To get another Ferrari?

On the price, If Im not mistaken, the Euro spec F-Cars go for slightly less in the states than the US counterparts. The reason why is becuase all of the conversion (if any) that has been done or will need to be done to make it registrable here. I know there are many more reasons but that is the only one I could think of at this moment.

To give you an idea, a recent Eurospec 2001 550 Maranello that was for sale stateside at 105k. this was with all the certification and modifactions done to it to make it leagal in the states. A us spec car would be about 150k here, IIRC.

Hope this helps

Paul

3. noahlh

noahlh Formula 3

Aug 28, 2003
    NYC, NY
    Full Name:
    Noah
    '01 Euro Spiders are going for $150k - $160k these days, so I imagine a brand new '02 would be a bit above that, FWIW...

nlh