Some nice vids ! | FerrariChat

Some nice vids !

Discussion in 'United Kingdom' started by 355fiorano, May 23, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. 355fiorano

355fiorano Formula Junior

Oct 21, 2003
    London
    Full Name:
    Philip
    I am trying to send a fellow f-chatter (testshoot) some of my videos to host on his site. So far I have managed to send him two taken on the way to AutoItalia from ddems TDF 360. I alos have the vids from my car as well as fron the Donnington FOC trackday. I hope we can get them on the site soon. For the moment it is the last of the clips there however there are some really cool clips of the Enzo and F40 around tracks !

http://www.testshoot.com/ferrari/

2. ZYMOL348

ZYMOL348 Karting

May 1, 2004
    Minehead Somerset
    Full Name:
    Anthony Rea
    Very entertaining Phil well done look foreward to some more Who was the nutter doing the donuts ? not your car i hope

Regards ZYMOL348

3. 355fiorano

Oct 21, 2003
    London
    Full Name:
    Philip
    No, definitely not me. I the last vid at the moment, the TDF 355 overtaking.

Actually I found this link from the main f-caht section and i asked the owner (testshoot) if I can send him my vids. Thankfully I have now managed to send him a few more so he my be able to post them.

Cheers
    Philip

4. 355fiorano

Oct 21, 2003
    London
    Full Name:
    Philip
  5. 355fiorano

Oct 21, 2003
    London
    Full Name:
    Philip
    Finally got the last vid on of the pit lane at Donnington. Thats all i have now. I am sure Le Mans will provide for some classics !