1/18 enzo problem | FerrariChat

1/18 enzo problem

Discussion in 'Collectables, Literature, & Models' started by maranello_maniac, May 23, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. maranello_maniac

Apr 25, 2004
    central arkansas
    Full Name:
    josh b
    i was just wondering if anyone else has had problems with the doors on their enzo models i have three of them red,yellow, and black and the doors on the yellow and black ones won't stay up without something to prop them up with

2. F40

F40 F1 Rookie

Apr 16, 2003
    AZ
    Same here.

3. FerrariTifoisi#1

FerrariTifoisi#1 Formula Junior

Apr 25, 2004
    Full Name:
    Jay
    I had that problem on my red one cause there was a hair line crack in the door but the yellow one seems to work fine

Jason

4. Alex_V

Alex_V F1 Rookie
    BANNED

Apr 8, 2004
    Boulder, CO
    Full Name:
    Alex
    Mine dont stay up either, I just wedged a scrunched up piece of paper in there to holf them up when I wanted them up.

5. DodgeViper01

DodgeViper01 F1 Veteran

Oct 1, 2003
    Common problem with almost ALL of the models. Was not a real issue when being produced. Go figure, it is Mattel.

6. 360 Spyder

360 Spyder Formula Junior

Feb 7, 2004
    Near the Cows....
    Full Name:
    Rob
    No problem with all 3 of mine.

7. alx355gt

alx355gt F1 Veteran

Feb 3, 2004
    Belgium
    Full Name:
    Alexander
    No problem with my (red) Enzo...

8. greghurst

greghurst Formula Junior

Nov 26, 2003
    Casa de Hurst
    Full Name:
    Greg Hurst
    My White enzo is fine

9. Prowler

Prowler Karting

Jan 10, 2004
    Glendale,Arizona
    Full Name:
    Matt
    you'll have to take the body off to tighten the screws that hold the doors in place.there is 2 on the roof(in between the doors) and 1 screw under the rear part of the front fenderjust in front of the hinge.when they assemble these the hinge pivots are fully painted and after opening and closing a few times you wear off the paint and the door becomes loose in it's pivot.