f1 monaco tunnel crash | FerrariChat

f1 monaco tunnel crash

Discussion in 'United Kingdom' started by steve f, May 24, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. steve f

steve f F1 World Champ

Mar 15, 2004
    12cylinder town
    Full Name:
    steve
    schu and montoya stewards report on crash schu has admitted why he braked so hard when montoya rammed him was that he thought he seen a EMPTY SUNBED at end of tunnel on the beach and was going to run over and put a towel on it for next day to sunbathe [TYPICAL STUPID GERMAN]

2. jeffQV

jeffQV F1 Rookie

Feb 13, 2004
    NZ
    Full Name:
    jeff
    meeooow! strange but true!

3. Wolfgang

Wolfgang F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Mar 8, 2003
    Heidelberg, Germany
    Full Name:
    Wolfgang
    wow, thanks!

4. chaa

chaa F1 Veteran

Mar 21, 2003
    Got back early this morning,the bosses yacht is going back to Portugal we flew back. I will be posting pics this week. We were on the stand where the BAR engine exploded.Had a great couple of days and bought loads of ferrari stuff include a ferrari phone, i did not complain about the price which was x3 more than a standard one, in fear of attracting atention in the shop LOL! We met a cool dude from East kilbride in scotland who owns two 360s.Did anyone else go?

5. wax

wax Five Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Jul 20, 2003
    SFPD
    Full Name:
    Dirty Harry
    #5 wax, May 24, 2004
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
  6. sletti

sletti F1 Veteran
    Lifetime Rossa

Nov 19, 2003
    NW Kent
    Full Name:
    Stig W
    Who remembers Alex Wurtz exiting the tunnel a few years back, sans nose-cone and wheels. Still hurtling down past the harbour like a Mild Seven sposored torpedo, it was with huge bemusement that I watched him braking and steering for all he was worth; rather pointless when you consider the utter lack of brakes (disks and calipers), wheels, steering arms, suspension arms, and other sundry devices required by physics to perform the tasks his adrenalin-fuelled brain felt it needed to arrest his forward motion, and avoid the harbour wall!

I know he was Austrian, but that's nearly German, isn't it?

7. simon355

simon355 Formula Junior

Nov 23, 2003
    W.Yorkshire, UK.
    Full Name:
    Simon George

Ha ha! You have a way with words Steve!! You ought to be in diplomatic relations at the UN! I hope you are still going to Stanford Hall on the 6th