My 360 before and after | Page 2 | FerrariChat

My 360 before and after

Discussion in 'California (Southern)' started by kennyyellow360, May 23, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. tsang85

tsang85 Formula Junior

Mar 5, 2004
    Vancouver
    i've got to be honest here, but i really dont think all the mods look that great. Ferrari's aren't meant to be modded that much. those are for toyotas and hondas, etc. who agrees with me now?

2. TestShoot

TestShoot F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Sep 1, 2003
    Beverly Hills
    I agree. The faux 550 vent, the dents that I guess are supposed to look like the cooling ducts on the Enzo, and that wing, oh man. I am laughing so hard my eyes are tearing up. From my random thoughts here, do those dents cause wind buffeting noise or any extra drag? All the subtle stuff like calipers, wheels, seats, and ecu, are nice.

Paint the dents black, and the wing too, so it will look like a rolling smiley face from the air.

3. tsang85

tsang85 Formula Junior

Mar 5, 2004
    Vancouver
    honestly man, the car looks pretty horrible. it's not too late to change it back is it?

4. Cavallino Motors

Cavallino Motors F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

May 31, 2001
    Florida or Argentina
    Full Name:
    Martin W.
    Kenny,
    I think it is good that you are thinking of personalizing it. A 360 certainly stock is just "another" 360 on the road. LA and Miami a Dime a Dozend!

Personally I like the lower air package from Harmann. Seats are excellent, tips are excellent. The hood I have to say I am not fond off. Then I am not a F50 fan either. Too over the top. The wing however is a certain "has to go". The entire thing looks like a home made cut-by-numbers thing. I know it is expensive but this wing does not serve a purpose so you are better off without of: get a nice carbon wing made for the car, more liek a GT wing, something that also serves a purpose.

From experience the way that this wing is fastened you may rip it out of its anchors and damage the hood.

The Capristo BTW is screaming! Had a great time driving with you, Byron and some others on the 101 towards the restaurant.

5. EvilRyu

EvilRyu Rookie
    BANNED

Nov 19, 2003
    The Earth
    #30 EvilRyu, May 24, 2004
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
  6. ryalex

ryalex Two Time F1 World Champ
    Consultant Owner

Aug 6, 2003
    Las Vegas, NV
    Full Name:
    Ryan Alexander
    I disagree. If he wanted it to look like an NGT, he would get Imola Racing's NGT kit and actually make it look like an NGT.

7. jbjavaheri

jbjavaheri Karting

Mar 4, 2004
    West L.A.
    Full Name:
    Jason
    Daniel's the man. Really cool guy. Been friends with him for while.

Judging by the first pics of the mods you did I got a feeling you were getting your stuff from Meridian (the hood was a dead giveaway).

Love the LC/Capristo exhaust and the HRE 547R's!!!! Your car reminds me of Matt's silver 360, but yours is nicer.

8. ferrariman605

ferrariman605 Karting

Dec 6, 2003
    Thousand oaks
    Full Name:
    PJ Rizzuti
    MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE THAT 360

9. kennyyellow360

kennyyellow360 Karting

Apr 20, 2004
    The O.C.
    Yup, everything was done at Meridian. Daniel and Matt are awsome. I don't think my car looks nicer than Matt's, just different. I do think Matt's Stradle is way toooooooo Loud, I wouldn't mind having it that loud, but my neighbor would kill me.

10. Jeff SD

Jeff SD Formula Junior

Jan 12, 2004
    San Diego
    Kenny that is one SICK looking 360 !! Definitely one of my favorites !

I'm currently driving a Race Yellow Twin Turbo RT/10..Hopefully one of these days I can afford to step up to the plate and score a sweet 360 Like yours !

Enjoy

Jeff

11. Frissen

Frissen Formula Junior

Dec 8, 2003
    USA/Mexico
    Full Name:
    Frissen Gutierrez
    Kenny would you or someone with the M-guppe intake give us more insight on how the ovverall feel of having such mod.

I also would like to know how your exhaust compares to others (ie tubi).

I think you did ok but could have done better, I like the setas and calipers but not sure about the other mods, at leats you can say you did it.

12. AJS328

AJS328 F1 Veteran
    Owner

Apr 23, 2003
    New Jersey
    Full Name:
    Augustine Staino
    Kenny,

Dave(Darth550) took me by Meridian on Thursday and I got to see your car as a "work in progress" up on the lift. :)

13. Z0RR0

Z0RR0 F1 Rookie

Apr 11, 2004
    Montreal, Canada
    Full Name:
    Julien
    I have to admit the lower part of the body kit looks great, but the hood and wing ... uuuh ... that's personal. If it was mine, I'd leave it supa smooth on top.
    And the rims look terrific! Actually, the only gripe is the hood and wing. Everything else is awesome!

14. kennyyellow360

kennyyellow360 Karting

Apr 20, 2004
    The O.C.
    Hey there
    I actually had tubi on my car and didn't think that it was loud enough, the LC3 is much louder and sounds alot better. I am working on a sound clip right now hope to have it ready so u can hear it for yourself. The intake, ecu and exhaust upgrade gives me some more horsepower and also sheds off about 120 pounds, made the car pull alot better. The stradale seats alone made the car 80 pounds lighter. I plan to shed off another 70 pounds soon and also adjust the cam timing to gain more power. I am planning to put it up against my brother's 2004 E55 and my friend's 2002 Z06 with some mods next week, lets see how that will turn out. Matt and daniel at Meridian can tell you about these mods alot better than I can, they are both very cool guys.

15. Hubert

Hubert F1 Rookie

Jan 3, 2002
    The Left Coast
    The hood, wing , wheels and gas cap need to go - the wheels, unless they're lighter, aren't an improvment . Function before fashion.

16. Chiaro_Slag

Chiaro_Slag F1 Veteran

Oct 31, 2003
    CA
    Full Name:
    Jerry
    #41 Chiaro_Slag, May 24, 2004
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    My favorite part are the seats! Very nice. I saw on another thread that the cutout on the hood intake is pretty jagged..... Can that be fixed? Gotta vote to lose the wing also.
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

17. kennyyellow360

kennyyellow360 Karting

Apr 20, 2004
    The O.C.
    Yes, the hood is not completed yet. It's getting fix next week.

18. Ferrari

Ferrari Karting

Nov 2, 2003
  19. Chiaro_Slag

Chiaro_Slag F1 Veteran

Oct 31, 2003
    CA
    Full Name:
    Jerry
    Damn - There is not much clearance in front!

20. Wasabe

Wasabe Formula Junior

Dec 16, 2003
    Santa Monica
    Full Name:
    Jennifer
    Ya know I take that back. When I look at the pictures of the car in motion it looks AWESOME!

21. 310 C4S

310 C4S Rookie

May 21, 2004
    Kenny,

Your car is sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!!! Thanks for letting me listen to your exhaust. At first i wasn't diggin the wing but after awhile it grew on me. I can see how the end pieces match your wheels.

Although it's not to everyone's taste on this board, At least its Unique. And as long as your happy with it... who gives a ****.... It's good to see car enthusiast modding their cars and not just keeping it stock. Otherwise you'd look like everyone else.

22. jbjavaheri

jbjavaheri Karting

Mar 4, 2004
    West L.A.
    Full Name:
    Jason
    If you're talking about the TDF Stradale I, unfortunately, haven't heard it yet. But it's one of the nicest Ferraris I've ever seen. I was pissed about them not bringing it to the Beverly Hills MB Charity Car Show about 3 weeks ago.

I did hear Matt's Modena a little while back while walking on the street and it was one of the nicest, if not the nicest, sounding exhausts. Love the Capristo exhaust!!!

23. jbtrader23

jbtrader23 Karting

Apr 20, 2004
    Los Angeles, Ca
    The hood looks really cool. As well as the wheels, Hamann kit. I agree with the others about the wing. If it was entirely yellow, it would probably look better.

Overall, nice nice car.

24. ART360

ART360 Guest

I like those brakes. Who did the painting, and what did it cost? If you want to let me know, please pm me. Thanks

Art

25. Wasabe

Wasabe Formula Junior

Dec 16, 2003
    Santa Monica
    Full Name:
    Jennifer
    I believe he said Meridan did all his Mods. Kenny, where you at?