Last chance!!! | FerrariChat

Last chance!!!

Discussion in 'United Kingdom' started by robinh, May 24, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. robinh

robinh Formula Junior

Jan 3, 2004
    Cambridgeshire, Engl
    Full Name:
    Robin
    Many of you know that I will soon be taking my Stradale on the Supercar Run, a treasure hunt of 100 super cars which will be leaving Hyde Park on Sunday morning June 20th, arriving in St Moritz 5 days later.

This is an event to raise money for Children with AIDS here in the UK. I have a £1300 Acer Ferrari 3000 laptop computer that 1 lucky person will win. The laptop tickets can be obtained by making a donation of £10 to the charity and many of you have been very generous and already made donations.

Well the draw for the computer will be in one week and I felt it only sensible to allow new members etc. the opportunity of getting this stunning piece of 'Ferrari kit' for free (after all all the donation is for charity) by again bringing this prize draw to your attention.

Many thanks to everybody so far.

Robin

PS There is also still an opportunity for anybody interested in providing sponsorship and getting their company, their name etc on TV. All I need for this is some stickers (car safe and of an agreed size etc) and a donation of a sensible amount for you.

I also hope to run a website to allow you all to watch the event progressing from Sarah and my stand point