Hamann F512M | FerrariChat

Hamann F512M

Discussion in 'Boxers/TR/M' started by 8fiddy, May 26, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. 8fiddy

8fiddy Karting

Nov 4, 2003
    Bergen County
    Full Name:
    Adam
    I recently saw one of these... it really looked amazing. It was extremely low, had VERY wide rims, and a pretty extensive body kit (so much so that my friends didnt know it was a TR). Anyone have the details on these? For the record I saw it a restarant in Tenafly NJ, and it had Florida plates.

2. FcarEnthusiast

May 19, 2004
  3. TigerAce

TigerAce Formula 3

May 29, 2003
    Dallas, TX
    Full Name:
    Yoshi Ace
  4. Greg G

Greg G F1 Rookie

I call it sacrilage!

5. jhjvdm

jhjvdm Formula Junior

May 28, 2003
  6. DodgeViper01

DodgeViper01 F1 Veteran

Oct 1, 2003
    Wow. That must have been a real sight. Any of the picture below look like it?

7. FLATOUTRACING

FLATOUTRACING F1 Rookie

Aug 20, 2001
    East Coast
    Full Name:
    Jon K.
    I know of the car you are referring to. The owner lives in NJ and also has a property in Florida. He owns several Ferraris including a Euro 355 Challenge, a 355 Spyder, and the Hamman 512. He saw the car in Germany and bought it a few years ago. At the time there were only two built and the other must be the white car in this post as he told me the other car was in Japan.

It actually doesn't look bad at all in person. His car didn't have the showy wheels but some wheels that looked like Speedlines.

He ran it at the Glen a few times and it's very fast in a straight line.

Regards,

Jon P. Kofod
    www.flatoutracing.net

8. evandaalen

evandaalen Formula 3
    Consultant

Feb 7, 2004
    Deventer, NL
    Full Name:
    Edvar van Daalen
    #8 evandaalen, May 28, 2004
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    Jon is right about the car. It has been at the Cavallino Classic in Palm Beach, Florida, at least two times. See also my picture below. I've spoken with the owner a couple of times. But Jon, there were more cars made than just the two you mention. The car in NY/FL has some additional power, and of that specific version, only two were made. But there are several (don't know how many) other F512 M Hamanns made. For a bit more info, check my website at www.red-headed.com.
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

9. 8fiddy

8fiddy Karting

Nov 4, 2003
    Bergen County
    Full Name:
    Adam
    yep... that red one is the car i saw. Unfortunatley, I didnt have a camera with me.