CAN YOUR TRUCK DO THIS? | FerrariChat

CAN YOUR TRUCK DO THIS?

Discussion in 'Other Off Topic Forum' started by Michael, May 26, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Michael

Michael Formula Junior

Oct 29, 2001
    Nevada
    Full Name:
    Michael
    http://69.56.161.148/F350Run.wmv

Check out this Ford F-350 Diesel

if link does not work, right click choose "save target as" should be able to open via Windows Media Player

2. F40

F40 F1 Rookie

Apr 16, 2003
    AZ
    I would have loved to see the look on the ricers face! That thing took off like a rocket! Some of these guys are pushing 600hp, 1,100 LB FT/TQ in their diesel trucks!

3. ILuv4Res

ILuv4Res F1 Veteran
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Aug 8, 2002
    Full Name:
    Fred
    To answer your question, no - definitely not. My truck can not even come close to that. Drats....... :(

4. BrianTheYank

BrianTheYank Karting

May 24, 2004
    maryland
    Full Name:
    Brian
    Whats the story on that truck?

5. Hennessey

Hennessey Rookie

Apr 10, 2004
    WA
    Full Name:
    Josh Hennessey
    I heard the truck is a daily driver in Vegas with a swapped in twin turbo Cummins from a Dodge Ram.

6. alanhenson

alanhenson Formula 3

Dec 2, 2003
    An 11 1/2 sec. truck OMFG. That was incredible. Can you imagine lining up against a viper and smoking him? That's crazy.

7. 96impalaSS

96impalaSS F1 Rookie

Dec 8, 2003
    Hell
    Full Name:
    Chris
    Hahaha. That was aweasome, I love it.

8. Michael

Michael Formula Junior

Oct 29, 2001
    Nevada
    Full Name:
    Michael
    That's the thing about the races here, along with the usual stuff you get 1,2, or even 3 suprises throughout the night. A few weeks ago, I saw a Supra just spool up after the tree turned green. It looked like the car he was racing was halfway down the track when all of the sudden the supra took off and managed to pull a 10.5. He ran several runs in the 10s range. The crowd was yelling "Quit stalling, let's see some 9's!"