Porto vs. Monaco! | FerrariChat

Porto vs. Monaco!

Discussion in 'Europe' started by ClassicFerrari, May 26, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. ClassicFerrari

ClassicFerrari F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Jan 7, 2004
    Toronto
    Full Name:
    Vasco
    Well What do you say boys? 2-1 Porto allll the way is my prediction. It is now 1-0 Porto.

VIVA PORTO! VIVA PORTUGAL!!!

Viva Ferrari ;-)

Vasco.R

2. ClassicFerrari

Lifetime Rossa

Jan 7, 2004
    Toronto
    Full Name:
    Vasco
    Thanks for comin out boys heheheheh.

Case closed. F.C. Porto is the European soccer champs!

Cheers!

Vasco.R

3. alx355gt

alx355gt F1 Veteran

Feb 3, 2004
    Belgium
    Full Name:
    Alexander
    Congrats to Porto! :D
    I guess you're looking forward to the European Soccer Championship in Portugal this summer?

Actually I don't know a thing about soccer, it doesn't intrest me that much, but a friend who saw the Porto/Monaco game on tv told me he saw M. Schumacher in the stadium watching the game live :) Was this Champion's League final somewhere in Germany?

His F1 car is already at the Nürburgring regarding the great pics Wolfgang took from it today :D

Greets, Alexander

4. ClassicFerrari

Lifetime Rossa

Jan 7, 2004
    Toronto
    Full Name:
    Vasco
    Yes M.S was there and he didnt look too happy either. You should have seen the Prince of Monaco HE FREEAKED!!! He left before the game was over. He was soooo pissed. Monaco did well regardless. They have never done so good from what I understand so Albert should just chill out. What did he expect, Porto has tonnes more experience.

And actually I do like soccer but I am no where near die-hard. I am more a fan of my country Portugal. To me, this was not just a Porto game, it was Portugal being represented.

Unfortunately I will not make it for the Euro, but I will be in Portugal after that. ;-)

Cheers

Vasco.R

5. tifosi

tifosi F1 Veteran
    Lifetime Rossa

Sep 5, 2001
    texas
    Full Name:
    Tom D
    not too much of a final but congrats to Porto, good to see the "little" clubs of europe do well

6. ClassicFerrari

Lifetime Rossa

Jan 7, 2004
    Toronto
    Full Name:
    Vasco

You are right, it was not much of a final for Monaco that is! 3-0!

But for their track record I do not believe that Porto is a "little" club, Monaco would be considered a "little" club IMO for what they have under their belts as a team in terms of championships. Regardless, I am happy for both of them.

Vasco.R