Pacific Raceways | FerrariChat

Pacific Raceways

Discussion in 'Northwest' started by thomas_b, May 26, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. thomas_b

thomas_b Formula Junior

Sep 15, 2003
    yesterday @ Pacific Raceways - CS best track car period

2. Brianjonesphoto

Brianjonesphoto Formula Junior

Dec 2, 2003
    Seattle Wa
    Full Name:
    Brian Jones
    Thomas
    Please let me know when you will be out at the track next time. I'd love to come shoot your car while you're out there.

3. shelbee

shelbee Guest

No doubt in my mind

4. thomas_b

thomas_b Formula Junior

Sep 15, 2003
    will do - next week car gets it 5K service (and new tires :-( ) - I assume the week after that I will be back ….

to get some nice pictures in digital format would be cool - the guy at the track does good work but sells only paper copies http://chrismarshallphotography.com/gallery5-11-04.php - not the format I have use for

5. albertl

albertl Formula Junior

Oct 23, 2002
    Washington
    Full Name:
    Albert
    How are the brakes holding up and how did the clear duck tape work out for you?

6. thomas_b

thomas_b Formula Junior

Sep 15, 2003
    brake disks are looking good - we will know more after the 5k service about pad usage

I did buy the red stuff but was to lazy to put it on - you actually can see the black marks (right/front) from kissing a cone - it had my name written all over it - I have a special polish which removes the marks in a second

7. albertl

albertl Formula Junior

Oct 23, 2002
    Washington
    Full Name:
    Albert
    I bought the Griot's Garage 4in protective tape - worked out quite well. Have you installed the stebro yet?

8. thomas_b

thomas_b Formula Junior

Sep 15, 2003
    na - they are funny - charged me but I can't get a production date for the exhaust - the CS one gets louder and louder - every track day adds a few db; at minimum it feels like it to me - current project is to install the DL1 GPS-based data logger anyhow; a little wonder device I tell you

"Griot's Garage 4in protective tape" - does it come off easily - the red racing tape is pretty sticky - the Meguiar's Cleaner Wax works wonders with black marks - so I am going back and forth in my mind

9. albertl

albertl Formula Junior

Oct 23, 2002
    Washington
    Full Name:
    Albert
    I have not tried - it is similar to Stoneguard 4in wide and 12 mils thick. I think when you remove it, you would have to get some adhesive remover to take some of the adhesive off.