Anyone know the history of this 512TR? | FerrariChat

Anyone know the history of this 512TR?

Discussion in 'Boxers/TR/M' started by scmguru, May 27, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. scmguru

scmguru Guest

May 24, 2004
    Looking at a 1994 512TR @ Motorcars intl.. Listing says <8k miles but the driver's seat sure looks worn for that kind of mileage? Anyone know the pedigree of this beauty?

2. davel

davel Guest

Dont bother. Its probably had the odometer cable disconnected. Check out Martins webpage here on this forum. 4ferrari.com. He has a nice silver on red model with some decent miles on it. Its been driven and the color combo is rare, buy from a dealer as a last resort. Good luck

3. f355spider

f355spider F1 World Champ
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

May 29, 2001
    USA
    If the dealer/owner cannot provide you with a documented history, then the mileage should be considered suspect. I would guess that 15 to 20% of Ferraris out there have fraudulent miles shown...

4. Wildwarrior

Wildwarrior Formula Junior

Mar 26, 2003
    PA
    Full Name:
    Glen Winters
    It was my car up until a month ago, she is a perfect low mile 512 in every way,I was the second owner.The appraiser for Motor Cars, Algars X service manager wanted to buy her as soon as he saw her. You won,t be disappointed she is new in every way, Algar also took care of my service and it is all documented,I traded her toward my new Diablo SV.