Anything this weekend? | FerrariChat

Anything this weekend?

Discussion in 'New York Tri-State' started by udalmia, May 26, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. udalmia

udalmia Guest

Looks like someone up there just doesn't want me to go!

I go to the airport today, and British Airways conveniently tells me I can't travel w/ an expired passport. Now AFAIK, you should still be able to travel to your home country with an expired passport, just not enter a foreign country.

British airways says "You could have probably done that with Air-India but we are sorry we cannot let you on".... Go figure!

Anyways, im gonna get that sorted out, just wondering, what're the plans for this weekend, as long as I'm here and now that certain "issues" with the car are finally sorted, can look forward to some serious driving, keep me posted guys!

2. DodgeViper01

DodgeViper01 F1 Veteran

Oct 1, 2003
    My house. Read your PM. You BETTER Show up.

3. Hubert888

Hubert888 F1 Veteran
    BANNED

May 14, 2003
    Manhattan & LA
    Full Name:
    Hubert
    I am free on saturday, but my car is at Classic Coach now....don't know when I will get it back.

4. DodgeViper01

DodgeViper01 F1 Veteran

Oct 1, 2003
    I am having a little thing at my house on Monday. Saturday is the video shoot which should be LOTS of fun.

5. lupe

lupe Formula Junior

Apr 25, 2004
    New Jersey
    whats up guys i'am in for this saturday if u guy's r doing something let me know

6. DodgeViper01

DodgeViper01 F1 Veteran

Oct 1, 2003
    Lupe, I just sent you another e mail detailing the time I would meet at your house. Is that okay?

7. Hubert888

Hubert888 F1 Veteran
    BANNED

May 14, 2003
    Manhattan & LA
    Full Name:
    Hubert
    One thing I suggest for future Fchat runs to New Jersey is that we do not drive through New Jersey every weekend. This is because I am almost 100% positive that people call the troopers via their cellphones and b!tch to them about a pack of F cars tearing up the Pike. If the troopers get these calls once a week at around the same time....I think we will get f@cked one of these days. Don't you guys think? The troopers will think that we dont care about traffic safety and that we are all reckless drivers since we do it once a week.

8. DodgeViper01

DodgeViper01 F1 Veteran

Oct 1, 2003
    I was thinking the same thing but in order to get to most of our locations we have to either take the NJ Turnpike or Garden State Parkway.

9. sjmst

sjmst F1 Veteran
    Lifetime Rossa

Jul 31, 2003
    Long Island, NY
    Full Name:
    Sam
    Hubert, you are right.

10. ghost

ghost F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Dec 10, 2003
    Singapore
    We should meet at the cloisters, and go for a Bear Mountain run. Awesome roads. No po-po (if you time it right).

11. DodgeViper01

DodgeViper01 F1 Veteran

Oct 1, 2003
    Sounds like fun. We do have to do that run again.