My 360 before and after | Page 3 | FerrariChat

My 360 before and after

Discussion in 'California (Southern)' started by kennyyellow360, May 23, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. BrianTheYank

BrianTheYank Karting

May 24, 2004
    maryland
    Full Name:
    Brian
    Most definetely get rid of the hood and those horrible little thingys on the bottom sides of the car.

2. Kevallino

Kevallino Formula 3

Feb 10, 2004
    Mid-Ohio
    Full Name:
    Kevin
    I've looked through this thread a couple of times and those last pix coming around the corner the car looks pretty good. There is also one from the side on the freeway that looks awesome...

...except for the wing. I can sort of see how it ties together with the lower splitter-thingie at the back, but it seems out of whack with the other panels. Maybe a smaller one that echoes the Hamann bits and without the aluminum pieces - this one is just too ricey. Don't really care for the gas cap either, and I will have to wait to see the finished hood. I wouldn't personally do the hood but if you can get the execution a bit more finished it can work.

Overall though I think it looks pretty good and I assume with a Capristo it sounds fantastic.

My $0.02.

Cheers
    Kevin

3. kennyyellow360

kennyyellow360 Karting

Apr 20, 2004
    The O.C.
    Where am I at? Home.

4. Wasabe

Wasabe Formula Junior

Dec 16, 2003
    Santa Monica
    Full Name:
    Jennifer
    I meant in the context that we haven't heard from you in awhile. :)

5. 4i2fly

4i2fly Formula 3

Apr 16, 2004
    SF, Bay Area
    I like the air intake, I think they (Meridian) said 8 HP at the RW with the mod. I've heard the Capristo stage II and it sounded great so yours must sound even better. I love the seats, I am eager to get those for my Modena but I am worried they may not be comfy for long rides. Did you also get F 4-point harness? On the calipers, I would have prefered aluminum to break the yellow in a subtle way. And IMHO, I would do w/o the areopackage. You lost 80 lb when you replaced the seats, I am wondering how much drag and weight you added with all the lips, wings and ... They don't do justice to 360's looks.

6. Wankel

Wankel Rookie

May 24, 2004
    Cock-Pit
    I actually really like, as some of the other people said, a 360's a 360, but now yours it quite unique. I've really never liked the indented hood on moded 360's, but a regular 360 hood would look awkward, nice work! I hope you like it.
    Could you PM me some High-Rez pictures of it?

7. kennyyellow360

kennyyellow360 Karting

Apr 20, 2004
    The O.C.
    Hi there,
    With all the mods I was able to add about 30 HP at the RW, with the seats and the mods I was able to shed off about 120 pounds. The wing and the aeropackage didn't add too much weight at all. I have not gotten the F 4-point harness.

8. kennyyellow360

kennyyellow360 Karting

Apr 20, 2004
    The O.C.
    I am glad u think so. Thanks.

9. Ferrari

Ferrari Karting

Nov 2, 2003
  10. enzoz

enzoz Karting

Nov 2, 2003
    SF Bay Area
    Full Name:
    Rob
    That car is pure pasta rocket. I love it. I think with the mods it looks better in yellow than it would have in red too. Cool car.

11. Dead at the scene

Jul 1, 2004
    Phoenix
    Full Name:
    Paul P.
    Hi,
    awesome car. I have a quick question. Do those airboxes give a real power bost or is it all looks. Which by the way is almost worth it.

I just got my Capristo exhaust and I was thinkng the grupps in a while.
    $4.5K was what I was told by someone who knows.
    What if any thoughts do you have on this.

Thanks in advance,

Paul

12. 360 GT

360 GT Karting

Jul 8, 2004
    Corona, Ca
    Full Name:
    Sean Dunne
    KENNYYELLOW360.... GOOD JOB ON ALL THE MODS IT LOOKS GREAT... I SEE U HAVE GOOD TASTE WHEN IT COMES TO GETTING THE RIGHT AFTERMARKET PARTS FOR YOUR CAR IT SETS THE CAR APART FROM OTHER 360'S FOR SURE GOOD JOB

13. VROOM!!!

VROOM!!! Formula 3

Feb 11, 2004
    Los Angeles
    Full Name:
    Armen
    It looks absolutely amazing! Good job Kenny! I hope to see you and your 360 at a drive one day!

-Armen

14. ponyup360

ponyup360 Rookie

Feb 15, 2004
    Huntington BEach, Ca
    Full Name:
    Jerry Lotter
    I saw and heard the car last weekend at Crystal Cove. Thumbs up on the wheels, Hamann kit, seats, exhaust, airbox, and stradale gas cap cover. That hood and wing ruin it for me. When doing this amount of mods I think you get a cleaner look when you stick with one supplier like Hamann or Novitec. Some people like pasta and others rice. If you car is not different then you are just boring.

15. enzoz

enzoz Karting

Nov 2, 2003
    SF Bay Area
    Full Name:
    Rob
    His car is just so beautiful! Who says you can only customize Porsches? That car is so unique to him and yet soooooooo Ferrari. Awesome!

16. kennyyellow360

kennyyellow360 Karting

Apr 20, 2004
    The O.C.
    Thanks. I guess once I get bored of that wing, I will switch to the Novitec kit and wing, definately the TWIN SUPERCHARGERS soon.

17. sparetireless

sparetireless Formula 3

Nov 2, 2003
    The wing rules. Possibly paint the gas door. Overall, it looks pretty hot. My guess is most people don't have the balls to bolt a wing a car that costs $200 large. The hood I don't fully get but overall its a winner.

18. SilverF20C

SilverF20C Formula 3

Jun 22, 2004
    Was at CC that weekend too. Heard it as well, from a distance, and it sounded great.

19. enzoz

enzoz Karting

Nov 2, 2003
    SF Bay Area
    Full Name:
    Rob
    How much bhp and torque do those blowers make for the Modena? 500 something? Sounds cool.

Nice ride!

20. yellowpad

yellowpad Karting

Feb 17, 2003
    Anaheim, CA
    Full Name:
    Calvin
    Very nice and tastefully done...outstanding!!! But the hood,...no comment on that one :D

21. bob348

bob348 Formula 3

Apr 13, 2004
    Liege, Belgium
    Full Name:
    Geoffrey
    yes...superb car, really nice yellow modena...but the hood....ergghhh NO COMMENTS...(but all the rest are great...really)

22. millemiglia

millemiglia Formula Junior

Jan 14, 2003
    Stockholm, Sweden
    Full Name:
    Peter B.
    Gotta hand it to you, man!
    People may have all kind of opinions on the updates of your car but I do admire anyone who personalise their cars to their taste.
    Nice pictures, thanks for posting!

// Peter

23. Doody

Doody F1 Veteran

Nov 16, 2001
    MA USA
    Full Name:
    Mr. Doody
    does the redesigned hood serve any functional purpose? that is, do the depressions suck hot air out of the radiator or brakes or something? and does the hood scoop feed something?

doody.

24. Sniper

Sniper Karting

Jul 7, 2004
    Hemet CA, 909
    Full Name:
    Madhav
    Perfect setup, Those rims are the best out there IMO. The car must really scream with that exhaust setup, and screaming ferraris are always a good thing :)

25. CodeRed

CodeRed Formula Junior

Nov 8, 2003
    LALA LAND
    Bling bling bling bling bling bling bling bling bling bling bling bling bling bling bling, that is the sound of your money going into Meridian's bank account for a bunch of useless and tasteless mods.