Just a hello from Denmark !!! | FerrariChat

Just a hello from Denmark !!!

Discussion in 'New York Tri-State' started by Bugattiart, May 28, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Bugattiart

Bugattiart F1 Veteran

Mar 8, 2004
    Denmark/USA/UK
    Full Name:
    Carsten Christiansen
    Hello to all New York Tri-State Gents,

I Was just surfing arround in the other regions to see what's going on on the other side of the Atlantic, and to say hi to some of you gents over there!!! I know that Wolfgang is coming over from Germany next week, and I realy regret that I can't join Wolfgang on this trip to meet some of you. But hopefully I will be able to make the trip some other time as I would realy like to meet some of you gents over there!
    I would be interested to know if some of you know of any good and attendable Concours/Automotive art shows in your area where I could possibly display my Bugatti and Ferrari drawings sometime in the future???

Greetings from the European section

Carsten Christiansen
    Automotive artist

2. ghost

ghost F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Dec 10, 2003
    Singapore
    Welcome to our world Carsten! We look forward to having you visit us virtually, through this forum, and physically, when you are here next.

Thanks for saying 'hi'!

3. Bugattiart

Bugattiart F1 Veteran

Mar 8, 2004
    Denmark/USA/UK
    Full Name:
    Carsten Christiansen
    Hello Vik,
    Thanks Vik :) Nice to meet you! Virtually I'm already here, and I enjoy this forum very much for sure! Like one big family....... Nice to say hi to some of you before physically going to visit the "Land of the proud" sometime hopefully not too far in the future.

Best regards

Carsten