The British Columbia Thread! | Page 7 | FerrariChat

The British Columbia Thread!

Discussion in 'Canada' started by steve2814, Nov 23, 2003.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. ClassicFerrari

ClassicFerrari F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Jan 7, 2004
    Toronto
    Full Name:
    Vasco

White Countach with all the wings???? Now THAT is cool. I just saw my dream car in Toronto too! Red Countach on the highway.

But a white Countach??? WOW

Hello, Miami Vice called ...............and they want their drug runner car back!

;-)

2. VanCooper

VanCooper Formula Junior

Oct 16, 2002
    Yesterday:

Red 348 northbound on the Lions Gate bridge.
    Grigio Alloy with Tan interior 360 spider on Georgia st
    Blue 456M GT with plates "456 GT" parked in front of the Wedgewood hotel

3. leviathan

leviathan Rookie

Dec 3, 2003
    Yes, I know there used to be one at Corvette Specialities in Surrey.

4. ToddB

ToddB Formula 3

Nov 4, 2003
    Vancouver B.C./OC
    Full Name:
    Todd

yeah that 456gt is from richmond I think he has 19" chrome hres on it

5. lotga

lotga Karting

Oct 31, 2003
    Richmond, B.C.
    It was parked on Granville St. at 4 today. It's the first that I've ever seen the 456 up close and I can safely say that pictures do not justice for the car--it's understated beauty at its best; I remember reading here that Sergio Pininfarina's favorite car is the 456, I finally understand why!

6. VanCooper

VanCooper Formula Junior

Oct 16, 2002
    Yesterday:

Pozzi Blue 550 Maranello with Tubi on hornby at Robson. Delicious exhaust note!

7. Peter

Peter F1 Veteran
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Dec 21, 2000
    B.C., Canada
    Is it for sale?

8. Peter

Peter F1 Veteran
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Dec 21, 2000
    B.C., Canada
    As mentioned by Leviathan, it was that beautiful Blue/Blue carb'd QV at Corvette Specialties. It's since been sold long time ago...

The Italian Centre show, yes, I was there with my GT4 (parked beside the white Lambo Espada). Its on again this year and I'll again be there...

9. tjacoby

tjacoby F1 Rookie

Nov 1, 2003
    Vancouver Canada
    Full Name:
    tj
    black/black 328GTB is for sale - I think it's $55k CDA asking. PM for more details. Lots of recent service.

10. Tactic

Tactic Karting

Nov 13, 2003
    Richmond.bc.ca
    Not a ferrari but at 12:55 on Graville and 33rd I saw a Red BMW M1, yes an M1. And only 450 of them were made from 78-81. Anyone else seen it around town. Is he a local? And the car looked stunning..

11. steve2814

steve2814 Formula Junior

Aug 28, 2002
    Silver Dodge Viper GTS, looked pretty new, by Spanish Banks at around 1:30-2pm today.

And then an orange LAMBO GALLARDO on SW Marine heading south at around 6:30pm today.

12. Burnout

Burnout Formula Junior

Nov 3, 2003
    Canada
    Thats funny! On another board someone was talking about how excited they were to pick up their orange Gallardo from Weissach that afternoon.

13. VanCooper

VanCooper Formula Junior

Oct 16, 2002
    Today

Anthracite Lamborghini Murcielago parked on Robson across from Cactus Club restaurant just after lunch time!

Impressive and damn that car is LOW!

14. Tactic

Tactic Karting

Nov 13, 2003
    Richmond.bc.ca

They are super low and wide, when I went to Weissach and checked out the red one they got, I was impressed..

15. Tactic

Tactic Karting

Nov 13, 2003
    Richmond.bc.ca
    12:40 outside Weissah on Burrard St.

Silver BMW Z8

12:55 on Graville and 35th

Silver Ferrari 360 Modena with Nero Interior.

Now I don't want to sound like I'm putting down women but the driver was a female. As rare as it is to see these cars around it is so much more rare to see a female driver. She looked pretty cooled and looked to be in her early 30's.

16. ToddB

ToddB Formula 3

Nov 4, 2003
    Vancouver B.C./OC
    Full Name:
    Todd
    I know her.....she very nice.....you gotta admit it looks really cool

17. VanCooper

VanCooper Formula Junior

Oct 16, 2002
    Her car actually has a light grey interior and yes, she's a very nice woman!

18. Tactic

Tactic Karting

Nov 13, 2003
    Richmond.bc.ca
    cool, you guys gotta introduce me, I want a ride in that beast...

19. steve2814

steve2814 Formula Junior

Aug 28, 2002
    Today, silver 360 Spider (top up, on such a gorgeous day!) on W 4th at Fir, at about 1:30pm.

Did you guys hear about this?

High-speed crash sends person to hospital
    June 2, 2004 - 11:23 pm
    By: Ben Wilson

Another high speed crash in Vancouver and again it looks like another case of street racing.
    It happened Wednesday night on Boundary Road just north of Marine Drive.
    It's believed a Lamborghini and another car were speeding North on Boundary.
    One of those cars lost control and hit a semi in the on-coming lane.
    The truck driver wasn't hurt.
    But the driver of the car was barly alive when he was taken to hospital.
    The RCMP are now talking with the driver of the Lamborghini.

http://www.news1130.com/news/local/article.jsp?content=20040603_022339_1404

20. Tactic

Tactic Karting

Nov 13, 2003
    Richmond.bc.ca

on canada.com I read that it was a silver lambo, they don't say if it was murc or diablo, I know weissach sold a grey/silver murc.

21. Peter

Peter F1 Veteran
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Dec 21, 2000
    B.C., Canada
    Damnit, I hate reading about s--- like this. Makes the rest of us who are more mature with our cars look bad. I suppose this was a case of more-money-than-brains... :(

22. Tactic

Tactic Karting

Nov 13, 2003
    Richmond.bc.ca

sure is, but we don't know what the entire situation was about, could be that the lambo was trying to get away from someone that wanted to race and made it seem like they are racing. Probably not the case but I haven't heard about the lambo owner having any charges filled against them. There is a lot of people who want to show exotic owners that they are better by trying to race them and the exotic owner just dosen't want to be in such a situtation, hopefully we'll find out. I doubt I'll ever get in any problems like that with my bleak future of no nice cars (aka I'm poor).

23. Tactic

Tactic Karting

Nov 13, 2003
    Richmond.bc.ca

An update on the storey. I just heard that someone actually has a video tape of the 2 cars racing, man this **** is gonna hit the fan fast. I'll get the video on here when I can my hands on it.. looks like I need to retract my statement about the innocense of the lambo driver...I'll post more when I hear more about it..

24. Tactic

Tactic Karting

Nov 13, 2003
    Richmond.bc.ca
    Well the video is of a Brand new 2004 Lamborghini Gallardo in Silver.

25. Tactic

Tactic Karting

Nov 13, 2003
    Richmond.bc.ca
    Well last update on the entire subject as I just finished watching a good clip on it. The video shows the lambo speeding through the streets without much care, and they even have video of the silver gallardo turning left with with the white eagle talon in front of the gallardo. So it is definatley gonna go down as they say that they will be able to pull the plates off the video once they are done and the owner is gonna be owned...