CANON EOS REBEL digital SLR camera w/ LENS * GREAT PRICE * | FerrariChat

CANON EOS REBEL digital SLR camera w/ LENS * GREAT PRICE *

Discussion in 'Creative Arts' started by Hubert888, May 28, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Hubert888

Hubert888 F1 Veteran
    BANNED

May 14, 2003
    Manhattan & LA
    Full Name:
    Hubert
  2. Doody

Doody F1 Veteran

Nov 16, 2001
    MA USA
    Full Name:
    Mr. Doody
  3. Viper 10

Viper 10 Formula Junior

Nov 16, 2003
    Manhattan Beach, CA
    Full Name:
    Brad Chang
    Can I ask you why you went with the 10D over the Rebell 300? I have used Canon in the film world and have a 10S with a couple of zoom lenses. I am very interested in going back into the SLR world. You just can't beat the quality.

Thanks for your attention and feedback. Thanks also for the heads up on these prices.

Brad

4. F40

F40 F1 Rookie

Apr 16, 2003
    AZ
    I think he has a 300D too... That's my next camera.

5. RacerX_GTO

RacerX_GTO F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 2, 2003
    Oregon
    Full Name:
    Gabe V.
    If you have an EOS 10D that you abolutely hate with a passion, and plan to dispose of, or just cannot get rid of it fast enough, send it my way. I will put it to good use filling up the memory card with fcar images. If you change your mind and want it back, I'll overnight it for you. :) :D

I use the Canon AE1 Program SLR with a bag of assorted lenses. Yes, the AE1 series! The camera is very rugged and takes supurb pictures. Film or digital, SLR's own quality!

6. F40

F40 F1 Rookie

Apr 16, 2003
    AZ
    I have an AE1 program too... AWESOME camera for it's day! Tonight I was using a newer Rebel 2000 with a Tamron lens, along with 2 digital's.

7. Hubert888

Hubert888 F1 Veteran
    BANNED

May 14, 2003
    Manhattan & LA
    Full Name:
    Hubert
    I am no professional photographer , but the main reason why i got the Canon EOS Rebel digital SLR is because it was very afforable compared to other digital SLR's. Plus ive owned the Canon Powershot G1, and loved it. picture quality was far superior to any other digital camera in its price range (well...Nikon and Canon I'd say are the best and very comparable in picture quality).

8. DMClark

DMClark Karting

Feb 24, 2004
    Blacksburg, Virginia
    Full Name:
    Dean Clark
    I can also tell people who may be worried that that is not a grey market price either, so not to worry. I could about $10 more than that from a amazon.

I still need to get a few accesories like a cicular polarization filter and some others, but I am happy with my purchase.

Here are some photos I took saturday:
    http://www.maximum-cars.com/Gallery/album.php?album=2004midatlanticmotorfest&lang=en

Now many have been auto leveled in photo shop and other adjustments. I still haven't had time to to much playing around and most were taken on auto with no flash.