Bentley Azure in Wellesley? | FerrariChat

Bentley Azure in Wellesley?

Discussion in 'New England' started by MS575M, Apr 22, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. MS575M

MS575M Karting

Apr 14, 2004
    Have any of you guys seen that silver/tan Azure rolling through Wellesley?

2. TwinBlownGV85

TwinBlownGV85 Rookie

Apr 20, 2004
    Loundonville NY
    Full Name:
    Greg V
    I saw one like that last April cruising through the main street in Wellesley. The thing was insane. It lumbered through an intersection with the RPM's at like 3 just torquing along.

3. racerx

racerx Guest

Nov 23, 2003
    Hello 575m,
    Is that your aston in your avatar? If yes, congrats. What a nice car. I would hope to see it at one of the rides.
    T

4. Boston 7777

Boston 7777 Rookie

Apr 18, 2004
    I have.. its massive...

5. bostonmini

bostonmini Formula 3

Nov 8, 2003
    yes, its the biggest car on earth! i live in wellesley, have seen several times. ms575mm...that aston is gorgeous! love the color too. Wouldnt surprise me if Ive seen you on the road! actually have seen several DB7s lately...

6. Jakillo

Jakillo Karting

May 29, 2004
    Boston
    Full Name:
    Jason Toms
    Hey everyone, just thought I would let you all know that I used to go to school with the kid that owns that car. This was at the fessenden school. Thats what the kids father drives and the mom drives a g500 with bumber stickers on tha back!! terrible. He drives around kids in that thign.. oooh god thats terrible...

7. 525iT_Feen

525iT_Feen Rookie

May 4, 2004
    Boston, MA
    Full Name:
    Olek Migdalski
    Is it black?
    If so i've seen it.

There's a few Bentley's in that area.

8. karc

karc Formula Junior

Nov 19, 2003
    he said its silver. ive seen the black one outside foreign motors west. got pics of it actually. huge cars. nice, but not my style really.