Friday Night | FerrariChat

Friday Night

Discussion in 'South Central - USA (TN, MS, AL, GA)' started by Ksullender, May 29, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Ksullender

Ksullender Formula Junior

Sep 3, 2003
    USA
    Just wanted to say it was great to meet you Brian, awesome 360. Blue Olive, buckhead, and finally to Buluga's. Sounds like you made a friend with the bar girl! I tried to keep up the best I could, but my car is a little older with a few less HP! Sorry no pics....

PS - no more burn outs in buckhead! Police didn't like that too much, maybe they just wanted to check out your car.

2. 134282

134282 Four Time F1 World Champ
    BANNED

Aug 3, 2002
    California
    Full Name:
    Carbon McCoy
    Brian's a real class act... Not only is his 360 awesome, but he knows how to drive it, as well... i think he makes friends with ALL the bar girls... :)

So, KSullender, how do you like Atlanta...? Where did you move here from...? What county are you in...? i'm in Gwinnett...

3. Ksullender

Sep 3, 2003
    USA
    Been here about 7 weeks, moved from Florida, I'm currently in Dunwoody. Looking for a house. I work in Gwinnett.

4. 134282

134282 Four Time F1 World Champ
    BANNED

Aug 3, 2002
    California
    Full Name:
    Carbon McCoy
    Do you like it here...? i guess moving from Florida, there's not much of a difference in weather, huh...? Even though the humidity here is 100 times what it was in NY, i'm still happy with it... i'd rather it be humid than cold and rainy and snowy 51 1/2 weeks out of the year...

5. Ksullender

Sep 3, 2003
    USA
    I like it here, the people seem nice and right now it is really hot and humid in SFLA and not bad to me here at all. The Ferrari community seems more involved in social events in SFLA vs. Atlanta. But I've gotten to meet several great guys here.