I love the rain..! | FerrariChat

I love the rain..!

Discussion in 'New York Tri-State' started by udalmia, May 31, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. udalmia

udalmia Guest

Today was the first time I took the Spider out in the rain, boy was it beautiful.. it was like another shade of red altogether, when its wet and darker the red looks so much deeper compared to in sunlight, its like having a car in 2 colors (ok maybe slight exaggeration)..

maybe I only felt so cause im not gonna be driving her for a while, but damn im gonna miss her and damn was she looking good!

some pictures, low res, my stillcam's busted so had to use the digicam for stills which isnt very good but hey since we are in the theme of ferraris in the rain just chiming in..

2. zjpj

zjpj F1 Veteran

Nov 4, 2003
    USA
    It looks beautiful. How was the traction in the rain?

3. JC360

JC360 F1 Rookie
    BANNED

Nov 2, 2003
    NYC...and soon WC 2
    Full Name:
    Jon C.
    Beautiful!

4. Merdav

Merdav Formula Junior

Apr 11, 2004
    You still haven't put you registration sticker on the windshield?!

5. Hubert888

Hubert888 F1 Veteran
    BANNED

May 14, 2003
    Manhattan & LA
    Full Name:
    Hubert
    nice castle u have there :)

6. 993 guy

993 guy F1 Rookie

May 21, 2004
    Bergen County NJ
    Full Name:
    Eric D
    In NJ the reg sticker is on the plate...not on the window.

Utkarsh, have a safe trip to India and let me know if you want me to come by the house and take her out for a little run every once in a while! She does look great, even in the rain. ;-)

It'll also give me a chance to see little Joey...my wife now buggin' me everyday as opposed to every other about getting a Pug since I mentioned Joey to her.

Hope to see you again soon...

7. udalmia

udalmia Guest

Thank you for the replies

Zach, the traction was perfect actually, though I never really pushed it and had it on the "slippery road" mode the whole time..

Merdav, What eric said :)

Eric, My dad said he would take it out every weekend. I should be back soon enough, I know I'll be back before planned w/ those pipes calling me out, thanks for the offer and I really hope you get a pug, they really are lovable creatures, feel free to drop in and say hi to joey anytime, he really liked you

Hubert, Jon, Thanks..

8. ghost

ghost F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Dec 10, 2003
    Singapore
    U-Man,

Can't believe you're out of here. We've only just gotten to know you. Thank God for internet access in India, huh. We better see you logging on regularly from there. After all, you're gonna have to live vicariously through us for our Informal Runs, right?!

Great meeting you. Great getting to know you. I know I'm going to catch up with your father this week, so the connection will be there. Who knows, I may be even able to convince him to come on our next Informal Run (hey, a guy can wish, right?!) Whatever the case, don't be a stranger.

Good luck, and all the best for the India trip.

9. udalmia

udalmia Guest

Vik,
    I'm prolly gonna be on more than I should be considering how addicted I am to this website! I dont think I ever close the window, just keep refreshing it..

Was great meeting you too. I really hope you can convince my father to join us on our runs, I know I've tried but I hope you have better luck. Anyways, see you real soon and remember EXTRA PICTURES FOR ME OF ALL FUTURE RUNS!

10. BrianTheYank

BrianTheYank Karting

May 24, 2004
    maryland
    Full Name:
    Brian
    You got one great looking car there. You Ferrari owners must be soo proud of the wonderful machines you have. I just have to wait my time.

11. Buttuz4eva

Buttuz4eva F1 Rookie
    BANNED

Dec 14, 2003
    LONG ISLAND N.Y.
    Full Name:
    Challenge Farrelle
    have a safe trip awesome to see another ferrari oned drive there car in the rain and it does hold well on the road who would ever know unless you try it.

anyway have a great time and see you soon

12. DodgeViper01

DodgeViper01 F1 Veteran

Oct 1, 2003
    Utkarsh:

Have a safe trip and I will see you when you get back. Do not forget to call when you get back. We missed you today but I hope you had fun with the family.

Talk to you soon

13. udalmia

udalmia Guest

Brad,

Yep, I plan to drive rain or shine, the car drives PERFECT in the rain for what I saw... (plan to keep it FAR away from snow though)

Keith,
    I did have some good quality family time. Was essential before leaving. Looks like you guys had a good time...

Okay, here's hoping to nothing happens today and I can finally leave!

14. lupe

lupe Formula Junior

Apr 25, 2004
    New Jersey
    Have a safe trip and keep in touch don't get stopped by the police back at home .keep it under the limit see u soon.

15. udalmia

udalmia Guest

haha lupe IF ONLY the police here were like home. Honestly, the police in India, 100 Rs. can get you off murder, thats like $2.5.. Thanks bro see you soon

16. Hubert888

Hubert888 F1 Veteran
    BANNED

May 14, 2003
    Manhattan & LA
    Full Name:
    Hubert
    Utkarsh,

take care and make sure your dad joins us on our runs.
    it was great meeting you this early summer. dont pick up too many chicks in india, cuz we want to make sure u r coming back :)

17. robiferretti

robiferretti F1 Rookie

Oct 31, 2003
    NYC area
    Full Name:
    rob ferretti
    Safe trip, talk to you when you get back.