Bournemouth area - Red or Yellow 355/360/550 for photo shoot | FerrariChat

Bournemouth area - Red or Yellow 355/360/550 for photo shoot

Discussion in 'United Kingdom' started by forzarich, Jun 1, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. forzarich

forzarich Karting

Nov 11, 2003
    Dorset, UK
    If anyone is in the Bournemouth area and would like to offer their car for a photo shoot which will be used in a paint spray gun manufacturers magazine and earn a few beer credits, send me a PM and I'll pout you in touch with the 'customer'. (i.e my Dad)

The car must be red or yellow and ideally a modern Ferrari, but any supercar will do... :D

I have just sold mine so can't offer it...

It would be needed for half a day roughly and will be masked up (but not painted! ;) )

Any dealers that may want a bit of publicity??

Rich

2. steve f

steve f F1 World Champ

Mar 15, 2004
    12cylinder town
    Full Name:
    steve
    with the ferrari models you have asked for i would of thought it was a football magazine shoot promoting football boots or kit not a spray gun??????????

3. sletti

sletti F1 Veteran
    Lifetime Rossa

Nov 19, 2003
    NW Kent
    Full Name:
    Stig W
    Try asking Chetan (Bigmoose). He has a yellow 360, and he will be in Poole next month....

4. forzarich

forzarich Karting

Nov 11, 2003
    Dorset, UK
    Oops, Sorry it is scehduled for the Wednesday 9th June.

5. steveirl

steveirl Formula 3

Dec 29, 2003
    ireland
    Full Name:
    steve
    I will be there tuesday 8th of june finalising the purchase of a boxer 512i, no use to you I guess?

6. forzarich

forzarich Karting

Nov 11, 2003
    Dorset, UK
    Thanks anyway guys but we've sourced a yellow <mumbles>lambo</mumble> car...

Steve - Thanks but everything was already booked for the 9th June...
    Where are you getting it from? Westover or Forza or <shudders>Meridiscam</shudders>

Rich

7. steveirl

steveirl Formula 3

Dec 29, 2003
    ireland
    Full Name:
    steve
    The boxer is being sold privately but Mike Wheeler of Rardley Motors in London sourced it and is coming with me to view it, he has checked out its history and so far everything looks well.
    steve

8. polartech

polartech Karting

Mar 4, 2004
    East Yorkshire
    Full Name:
    Geoff
    Steve,

Excellent! I bought my 348 from Mike a couple of months ago, and everything was spot on; he`s a really great guy and very thorough with absolutely everything. Send him my regards when you see him, and best of luck with the boxer mate.

Geoff

9. steveirl

steveirl Formula 3

Dec 29, 2003
    ireland
    Full Name:
    steve
    will do
    he comes highly recommended, must admit i am very excited now at the thought of owning one, not sure if its a good first ferrari but i have never been practical when it comes to choosing, life is too short