Burning Lambo pics in this weeks nuts mag. | FerrariChat

Burning Lambo pics in this weeks nuts mag.

Discussion in 'United Kingdom' started by chaa, May 30, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. chaa

chaa F1 Veteran

Mar 21, 2003
    Read about it when i landed back in UK today. Its got great pics of the Lambo burning.It happend while a potential buyer took it for a test run with sales man. Sad but its on a two page spread.

2. 96cobrakid

96cobrakid Formula Junior

May 24, 2004
    St. Louis, Mo
    Full Name:
    Chris
    link or pics ????

3. simon355

simon355 Formula Junior

Nov 23, 2003
    W.Yorkshire, UK.
    Full Name:
    Simon George
    great pics!?? God it made me want to cry

4. Ade

Ade Formula 3

Jan 31, 2004
    UK
    hope it was not caused by a design fault..... eurgh. Mind you, adds to the thrill of driving it.... will I/won't I be set on fire today !!!!!

Went and peered through the Lambo showroom yesterday.... ummm nice orange one for 149,000 ish. Simon, does yours have the orange seats too?

Ade

5. simon355

simon355 Formula Junior

Nov 23, 2003
    W.Yorkshire, UK.
    Full Name:
    Simon George
    That orange Murci was sold when I was ordering mine, must have cancelled. No I looked at the orange interior but too over the top for me! Went for black/beige dual tone int after much head scratching.Its the same interior as on Ali Has' car who posts a lot of threads on the Lambo section.There's a picture of it at www.ferrarichat.com/forum/showthread.php?t=10083
    Thats where I got the idea from

6. Ade

Ade Formula 3

Jan 31, 2004
    UK
    Looks good mate. Thats a really useful thread, thanks. Any interior that is two toned and colourful/light is good in my book. Straight back or grey is definately not 'exotic' enough. I wonder if Manu has bought his desired Murci yet??

7. simon355

simon355 Formula Junior

Nov 23, 2003
    W.Yorkshire, UK.
    Full Name:
    Simon George
    No he has'nt but I know he will before long! I was speaking to him the other day.Have you seen those video clips of the silver murci on Manu' website with it being revved with the Tubi? Truly awesome sound. If you want that Lambo DVD then pm me your address and i'll get it in the post mate

8. Ade

Ade Formula 3

Jan 31, 2004
    UK
    Cheers Simon, have PMd you. I think I've seen some of the clips, but I seem to remember a password was needed (or something...) so I gave up.