Anyone going to Automezzi? | FerrariChat

Anyone going to Automezzi?

Discussion in 'Rocky Mountain' started by Alex_V, May 31, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Alex_V

Alex_V F1 Rookie
    BANNED

Apr 8, 2004
    Boulder, CO
    Full Name:
    Alex
    I just wanted to know is anyone is bringing their F-cars down on June 13th, or just going down to look so they can let me know what was there, Im going to be in Wyoming that weekend for a football camp.

Luckly, I leave a day after the Platers Run is in town, I would be heartbroken to miss that Enzo and Rolands LM :)

2. Roland E Linder

Roland E Linder Formula 3

Nov 3, 2003
    COLORADO
    Full Name:
    Roland E Linder
    I'll miss that show too since my car will be some where between Los Angeles and Calgary !! Yes, I have to attend a charity event in Canada and they send a truck to trailer the LM over there. I will fly to attend the event and
    my car will back in Colorado around June 23rd..
    You guys have fun till my return in the US
    take care
    Roland
    F40LM

3. Alex_V

Alex_V F1 Rookie
    BANNED

Apr 8, 2004
    Boulder, CO
    Full Name:
    Alex
    Well luckly Roland, I get to see the LM for the 2nd time in exactly 1 month at the Players Run....when do the cars go on display by the way? I just saw that they are displayed at Union Station until 8:30 and thats it no time when they get there.

4. Roland E Linder

Roland E Linder Formula 3

Nov 3, 2003
    COLORADO
    Full Name:
    Roland E Linder
    Howdy Alex, The cars should pull in by 6.30/7pm and will stay at the Union Parking. By 8.30 am, they will roll to Mead and do a few laps till 10am and move toward Estes Park.
    I'll leave just around 8am to be at the track for channel 9 TV in car film.
    Hope to see you in Denver
    Roland
    F40LM