silver stradale with stripe? | FerrariChat

silver stradale with stripe?

Discussion in '360/430' started by 720, Jun 2, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. 720

720 F1 Rookie

Jul 14, 2003
    So. Cal and No. Utah
    Full Name:
    Rick
    i found four pictures on ferrarchat of a silver CS with a stripe that were posted several months ago (see below). does anybody have any more pictures of a silver CS with stripe that you can post? also, about a year ago there was a link at carpassion.com of several stradales being tested by a german car magazine (motorvision). one of these was a silver CS with a stripe. i found the link, but it is now dead. it was a streaming video of some kind and i was not able to figure out how to save it to my hard disk. if anybody remembers seeing this video by chance did you figure out how to save it? if so is there a way you can put a link to it? thanks!

2. Brian C. Stradale

Brian C. Stradale F1 Rookie
    Lifetime Rossa

Mar 17, 2002
    Dallas, TX, USA
    Careful, you'll have to change your Fchat name to "1080". ;)

3. zjpj

zjpj F1 Veteran

Nov 4, 2003
    USA
    Sure. Here are some that I took.

4. dherman76

dherman76 Formula Junior
    Owner

Feb 25, 2004
    Boston
    Full Name:
    Darren Herman
    I like it a lot.

5. 720

720 F1 Rookie

Jul 14, 2003
    So. Cal and No. Utah
    Full Name:
    Rick
    two is plenty...you'd have to be some kind of a nut to own THREE of them :)

a friend's stradale order was placed a few weeks ago, and he is still not sure what color to order. his car is at an early stage where he can still change the color. but (apparently) he has been contacted by the dealer and he MUST make a decision very soon. he's leaning towards silver with a stripe so i wanted to help him by showing him as many pictures of silver/stripe as possible. the good news is i'm almost positive that he is definitely going to order a stripe!

6. titanium360

titanium360 F1 Rookie
    BANNED

Nov 10, 2003
    IMHO the stripe looks the best of the Scuderia Red. Rick i have a feeling you might be adding a silver one to your stable pretty soon,

7. 720

720 F1 Rookie

Jul 14, 2003
    So. Cal and No. Utah
    Full Name:
    Rick
    stradales are like breasts...one is not enough and three are too many :)