Bikini Contest Friday night | FerrariChat

Bikini Contest Friday night

Discussion in 'South Central - USA (TN, MS, AL, GA)' started by LMPDesigner, Jun 1, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. LMPDesigner

LMPDesigner F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 5, 2003
    Atlanta Georgia
    #1 LMPDesigner, Jun 1, 2004
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    Okay all of you out there-- My friend, Renee, (see picture) is going to compete at Jeffreys in Suwanee on Friday night in their first bikini contest. Jeffreys does this all summer long. Jeffrey is also a big Ferrari nut and if I can convince enough guys to go up there Friday in their cars he will rope of an area in the parking lot right up front and then reserve us a table or two. But I need an honest head count of who wants to go!

Renee wants me to bring a bunch of friends to root for her--not that she needs much help there-trust me!

Anyway-if anyone is interested let me know. Maybe we can head down to Eleven-50 afterwards if we ask Danysh nicely.
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. thecarreaper

thecarreaper F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Sep 30, 2003
    Savannah
    dammit, can i tow the damn car there and have pics taken with it only from the rear and sides, looks like you guys are going to have a blast!! share the aftermath with those of us playing nurse to the sick ferrari!! lots and lots of pics to add to the bikini thread!!! :) seriously, have fun!!!!!!

3. 6.0 se

6.0 se F1 Rookie
    Lifetime Rossa

Mar 26, 2004
    Atlanta,ga. area
    Full Name:
    A.J.
    Thats right down the road from my house.Count me in if we can get a parking area. A.J.

4. Tspringer

Tspringer F1 Veteran

Apr 11, 2002
    I think we need more Pics of Renee before we can really evaluate this opportunity. Lots more. Come on Brian...... post the goods!

Terry

5. sirsomo

sirsomo Karting

Jan 15, 2004
    Atlanta/Texas
    Full Name:
    Ben
    I hang out there after work sometimes, the bartenders are cool (and hot). I will probably be there with some friends, but I don't have an F-car. Hopefully you guys will get something set up, there is nothing better than bikinis, beer and ferraris.

6. Ksullender

Ksullender Formula Junior

Sep 3, 2003
    USA
    Can you give me directions and times?

7. LMPDesigner

LMPDesigner F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 5, 2003
    Atlanta Georgia
    Directions:

North on I85 to Exit 111 (Lawrenceville/Suwanee Rd.)
    Turn right at end of exit onto Law/Suw Road.
    Merge over to the left side of road.
    Turn left at first stop light. (Horizon Drive)
    Over your right shoulder should be a shopping center with a Publix or Kroger
    Go down road maybe 1/3 mile and look for Jeffreys on your right--It is right by the road and at end of shopping center.

And for Mr. Springer-- One more picture.

8. LMPDesigner

LMPDesigner F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 5, 2003
    Atlanta Georgia
    #8 LMPDesigner, Jun 2, 2004
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
  9. LMPDesigner

LMPDesigner F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 5, 2003
    Atlanta Georgia
    Right now I have maybe 2-3 confirmed guys wanting to go. I need some more!! How about it, all of you out there? Ferraris are not necessary!! I say we all meet up at my house before going down there as a group. I live one exit south of Jeffreys and we could all have a beer/etc here on Friday night and then caravan up as a group. I would say get together around 7:30-8:00 PM (Exact time TBD). So how about it--or do we have a bunch of posers/weinnies on this chat site?

Come on, it will be a good night, no rain, cooler temps, etc. No excuses allowed!

10. 6.0 se

6.0 se F1 Rookie
    Lifetime Rossa

Mar 26, 2004
    Atlanta,ga. area
    Full Name:
    A.J.
    Sounds like a great time.Come on guys!!

11. LMPDesigner

LMPDesigner F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 5, 2003
    Atlanta Georgia
    Okay, I will give it one more try.

Friday night (the 4th) I plan on cruising up to Jeffreys for their bikini contest. I thought it would be cool if we could get a bunch of guys (and/or girls) together and caravan up there. So here is my plan:

Meet me at my house at around 7:45-8:00 PM.
    Have a beer/talk cars until about 8:15
    Head up to Jeffreys for contest. (8 minute ride from my house)
    Hang out at Jeffreys and then decide on next step-Home, Buckhead, Dunwoody--Etc!

Seems like an easy plan to me. Jeffrey's will rope off an area for us and reserve some seats but only if I can get an accurate head count. So let me know if any of you are up for it. Time is running out. I will need RSVP's by 5:00 PM Friday.

Directions to my house:

85 North/South get off exit 109 (Old Peachtree Road)
    Go West on Old Peachtree about 1/2 mile and turn right onto Satellite Blvd. (Home Depot on Corner)
    Go North on Satellite about 3/4 mile, turn left at first street you find. This is Wildwood.
    Go up Wildwood 1/8 mile to 2nd left-Taramore Farms Turn left into Taramore Farms.
    Go 1/3 mile to first, and only, right, take right (Taramore Way)
    Go 300 ft to "T" and hang right onto Baynes Point.
    I am last house on right-Grey Contemporary

Cell: 678-697-8142
    e-mail: [email protected]

12. Ksullender

Ksullender Formula Junior

Sep 3, 2003
    USA
    Brian I'm game, but can't confirm time yet.

13. 512Professore

512Professore Karting

Feb 3, 2004
    USA, GA.
    Full Name:
    Brian Strasburg
    Brian,

Sent you a PM yesterday, are there enough cars to warrant a roped off parking area. Sounds like fun.

Brian S.