Time To Make A Change - | FerrariChat

Time To Make A Change -

Discussion in 'Ferrari Discussion (not model specific)' started by papaleo1, Jun 2, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. papaleo1

papaleo1 Karting

Jun 9, 2002
    Papaleo
    Full Name:
    Louis
    Hi Guys/Gals -

After debating it for several weeks, I have made a decision to sell my 1995 F355 Berlinetta. I am looking for a new, bigger boat, and my budget only has room for one summer toy. I am worried that I am going to miss her, but I can't get serious about the boat until the Ferrari is sold.

I have a printout with plenty of pictures that I can email to anyone interested. I will list it in FerrariAds.com as well. I just wanted everyone here to have the first look at her before putting her on Ebay or sending over to the dealer for consignment sale.

Please let me know if you have any interest. She looks fantastic, was just detailed by the lead guy at Miller Motors and literally stops traffic!

Thanks for now.

2. steve f

steve f F1 World Champ

Mar 15, 2004
    12cylinder town
    Full Name:
    steve
    if you are getting a bigger boat whats your old one as i an looking for a formula 272 1989 or newer

3. shelbee

shelbee Guest

How about 360 spider F1?? All season car you can drive it in the rain??

4. ghost

ghost F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Dec 10, 2003
    Singapore
    Sorry to see it go Louis, but I guess these things have to be done from time to time. It might make sense to post additional stats about the vehicle. Mileage, condition, service history, options, ask price, etc., so people can make an informed decision about it.

Best of luck with it.

5. KNanthrup

KNanthrup Karting

Jan 14, 2004
    Issaquah, WA
    Full Name:
    Kevin
    sorry to hear, but im curious... what kinda boat you lookin at?

6. Victory

Victory Formula Junior

Jan 28, 2004
    Must be a painful decision!

7. papaleo1

papaleo1 Karting

Jun 9, 2002
    Papaleo
    Full Name:
    Louis
    It has been painful, but I am looking at a new Formula 330 Sunsport. I am selling a 2001 Fountain 31 Tournament Edition w/225 Mercury Optimaxes.

The change in the boat was easier as I got sick and tired of the fish laughing at me when I pulled up with my Tournament Edition fishing rig. . . you can see it, can't you? - Big Beautiful Fishing boat and the fish smacking their laps with their fins. . . ."Ha - you can't catch me, you can't catch me!!"

The new one will be more of a cruiser - time to do some checking out of the ports on Long Island Sound. . . and bring along the rest of the crew!

I didn't want to take up space on this forum to list facts about the car. I have posted it on FerrariAds.com and have many more pictures and facts if anyone is interested.

Thanks for now.

8. tbakowsky

tbakowsky F1 World Champ
    Consultant Professional Ferrari Technician

Sep 18, 2002
    The Cold North
    Full Name:
    Tom
    Well obviously your aren't new to boat ownership. So you know the costs involved. I would venture a guess that the boat will be more costly to run then the Ferrari. But then again NOTHING beats cruzing in a boat on a beautiful day and achoring at a beach and watching all the bikini babes!!

Have fun!!