Enzo's in Canada? | FerrariChat

Enzo's in Canada?

Discussion in '288GTO/F40/F50/Enzo/LaFerrari' started by zeeshan66, Jun 3, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. zeeshan66

zeeshan66 Karting

May 13, 2004
    Dublin
    Full Name:
    Zeeshan
    I was just curious as to if anyone knew of any Enzo's that have been delivered to Canada or have been purchased from a Canadian buyer. I was plesently surprised when i found out how many lamborghini's there were alone in Toronto, this made me wonder. Thanks

2. FerrariTifoisi#1

FerrariTifoisi#1 Formula Junior

Apr 25, 2004
    Full Name:
    Jay
    I know of one guy he had his enzo at Cavallino it was red/red. i am pretty sure there are others, but then again who knows.

Jason

3. F1racer

F1racer F1 Rookie

Oct 5, 2003
    Laval
    Full Name:
    Jean
    I dunno how many Enzo have been delivered in Canada but I do know there's 2 or 3 Enzo in Quebec (I know 2 of of the 3 owners)

In Ontario there's suppose to be atleast 5 Enzo..
    One of them is Lorne Liebel. (he's the one with the black wheels on his red Enzo)

4. ClassicFerrari

ClassicFerrari F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Jan 7, 2004
    Toronto
    Full Name:
    Vasco

There are alot more than that. Boith in Quebec and Toronto ;-)

5. F1racer

F1racer F1 Rookie

Oct 5, 2003
    Laval
    Full Name:
    Jean
    Are sure there's more in Quebec?
    A guy from FoQ told me there was 2.
    But Bernie (f-chat member) once said there's 3 Enzo ,but doesn't know the name of the third owner.

check your PM.

6. tbakowsky

tbakowsky F1 World Champ
    Consultant Professional Ferrari Technician

Sep 18, 2002
    The Cold North
    Full Name:
    Tom
    7 enzo's went through Ferrari of Ontario and I think 3 through Ferrari of Qubec.

7. MrApex

MrApex Formula 3

Jun 4, 2004
    Niagara Region
    Full Name:
    Andrew B.
    I know that there are definitely two Enzos in the Toronto area and one in the Montreal area. You can actually see one of the Enzos at the Ferrari dealership in Toronto.

8. Seth

Seth Formula 3

Feb 8, 2004
    Texas
    he actually has two enzos...

9. F1racer

F1racer F1 Rookie

Oct 5, 2003
    Laval
    Full Name:
    Jean
    Please tell me the other Enzo he has is all stock?
    What color it is?

10. Titanboy_24

Titanboy_24 Formula 3

Dec 28, 2003
    Ontario, Canada
    Full Name:
    Lucas Scarfone
    I have seen 2 Enzo's in Toronto...1 (Yellow) at the Ferrari Dealer, and 1 (Red) at the Auto show! I am going to a exotic car show tomorrow that is apparently going to have have 2 Enzo's attendending, so expect pics after that!

Lucas

11. FerrariEnzo

FerrariEnzo Karting

May 16, 2004
    Shaker Heights
    Full Name:
    Holden
    I have seen quite a few in New York of various colours. A business associate has a Silver on Tan Enzo but his beauty resides in Palm Beach...far away from the less then ideal streets of Manhattan.

12. Sonora

Sonora Karting

Mar 11, 2004
    Toronto, Ontario
    From what I know right now, there is a Giallo Modena one at Ferrari of Ontario. The Rosso Corsa one at CIAS last year belonged to a guy from New Jersey so it's no longer in Canada. I also know that someone has a Rosso Corsa one in St. Catharines. He also has a 360 Spider, 512TR, 355 Challenge, 360 Challenge, and an S55 AMG.

13. ClassicFerrari

ClassicFerrari F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Jan 7, 2004
    Toronto
    Full Name:
    Vasco

That Giallo one is Mr. FoO's himself. Havent had the chance to see it but it must look so nice in Yellow.

Vasco.R

14. bernardo66

bernardo66 The Crazy Cat Man
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Dec 14, 2003
    Montreal Canada
    Full Name:
    Bernie
    Correction: 3 in the province of Quebec.

15. bernardo66

bernardo66 The Crazy Cat Man
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Dec 14, 2003
    Montreal Canada
    Full Name:
    Bernie
    Exactly!! Keep in mind that the folks at FoQ aren't going to spill the beans on every Ferrari owner. Granted that the F-Car world in Montreal is small, and that it's hard to go un-noticed while putzing around town in an F-car. However, there is a certain amount of discretion that the staff at FoQ will exercise, regarding who's buying or selling. Keep also in mind that Stroll's name is seldom mentioned in the media when he takes out his collection for whatever purpose (exposition, vintage racing, ride and drives...). That should speak volumes.

16. Titanboy_24

Titanboy_24 Formula 3

Dec 28, 2003
    Ontario, Canada
    Full Name:
    Lucas Scarfone
    Hey guys,
    I just came back from the exotic car show in Oakville (ontario). There was a nice red enzo there, not too sure who owns it but it was AMAZING! I will post pics later.
    Lucas

17. cohiba_man

cohiba_man Formula Junior

Jan 23, 2003
    Canada
    Full Name:
    John
    Hey, that was the show on Trafalgar at that dealership. I drove by, but didn't pull in because I was in a rush, then when I returned to Oakville that afternoon they were closing down, and there was only a couple vipers still out.

18. Sonora

Sonora Karting

Mar 11, 2004
    Toronto, Ontario
    I sincerely did not mean to evade any privacy by this post. I have not been on a computer for over a month so I just saw that I had received a couple PM's regarding this post. If a mod could edit or preferably delete this post, I would be more than grateful. I would have addressed this issue with haste had I been given access to a computer.

My apologies to everyone.

19. ilo

ilo Karting

Jul 27, 2004
    Could somebody at least confirm if it true about the one in St. Catharines?
    PLEASE?

20. Carrera_gtcrazy

Carrera_gtcrazy F1 Veteran

Oct 24, 2004
    Munich, Germany
    Full Name:
    Stephan Bauer
    WOW this is an old thread! Before my time! ;) Well ive seen Strolls enzo acouple of times, and ive seen Laliberte's enzo in the back of FoQ getting serviced once. I dont know anything about the 3rd enzo in Quebec. About an Enzo on St. Cathrine..... Doubt it, due to the fact that both owners dont live in Montreal. and the cars aren't driven often.

21. F1racer

F1racer F1 Rookie

Oct 5, 2003
    Laval
    Full Name:
    Jean
    I doubt there's a 3rd Enzo in Quebec. Haven't heard or seen nothing about it.
    Rumours that Saputo has the 3rd Enzo or the Guzzo owner. Bernie? Have you heard this?

22. brim

brim Guest

Dec 20, 2004
    All the Enzos in Canada are in Quebec and Ontario, save for a single yellow one in Calgary, Alberta.

23. kizdan

kizdan F1 Veteran

Dec 31, 2003
    As far as I know, there were 2 delivered in Quebec - one to Guy Laliberte (Cirque du Soleil founder), and one to the owner of the Quebec dealership, which I believe he keeps at the dealership.

I heard that Ferrari of Ontario got something like 7 of them. Part of the reason was to handle western Canada, since the Vancouver dealership is no longer around.

24. kerbie

kerbie Formula Junior

Jul 2, 2004
    Winnipeg, MB, Canada
    Full Name:
    Kevin Carbotte
    western canada didnt get any at all from Toronto. the only enzo (yellow) west of ontario resides in Alberta. the onwner of ZR auto bought it from someone in California.
    I have no idea how many are in alberta. i heard there were only 6 in canada. 1 in alberta, 2 in quebec and 3 in ontario, but if Lorn Lieble owns 2, there must be more now.

Apparently about a month ago, one came through Winnipeg on the Trans Canada highway heading east. it was red. This is not confirmed however.

25. gbrown37

gbrown37 Formula 3

Feb 15, 2005
    San Diego/UCSB
    Full Name:
    Garrett
    here is all my knowledge on Canadian Enzos:

-133500, red/red, ARNE-596
    -131025, red/red, AHFT-339
    -133505, red/red, ARNE-772
    -133509, yellow/black, MO-3594

-red, ARNF-286
    -red, ENZO-F1, Ontario
    -Lorne Liebel #1
    -Lorne Liebel #2
    -apparently the owner of the Vancouver Canucks has a silver-ish one
    -edit: i forgot lawrence strolls red/red, 133504

that makes 10, but some of the descriptions of the last 6 could be of the same Enzo

does anybody know any of the colors of the dials on any of these, or what provinces they are in? thanks