website with good enzo and Mac F1 pics? | FerrariChat

website with good enzo and Mac F1 pics?

Discussion in '288GTO/F40/F50/Enzo/LaFerrari' started by porschecars, May 31, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. porschecars

porschecars Rookie

May 27, 2004
    USA
    I thought i remember seeing a website that had nice pics of enzos and Mclaren F1 in the london showroom? anyone

2. Art

Art Formula Junior

Mar 10, 2004
    Southern California
    Sort of off-topic, but that F1 at the showroom in London is for sale. It's the last "new" F1 for sale.

3. BrianTheYank

BrianTheYank Karting

May 24, 2004
    maryland
    Full Name:
    Brian

sorry to carry on with this, but its no ordinary F1 for sale. IIRC its got a new 700 bhp V12 in it, and other special modifications. The fastest production car yet again, 0-60-3.1 and also most expensive, yet again, priced at 1mil.

4. SefacHotRodder

SefacHotRodder F1 World Champ

Dec 20, 2003
    NJ
    Full Name:
    Chris
    wow some people are really clueless. There is no mclaren showroom at park lane anymore. It is closed. The prototype used to be in there, but is now ready to go into the mclaren museum. The silver car that was in there before that is the car that is for sale. The price was 1.7mil i think.

btw, the protoype is road car spec. Nothing different. Just new stuff in it. It is the car that did 240mph though.

5. porschecars

porschecars Rookie

May 27, 2004
    USA
    does anyone where i can get pics

6. Art

Art Formula Junior

Mar 10, 2004
    Southern California
    Oh sorry I'm not up to date on the latest up to the minute happenings on what McLaren is doing with their showroom at park lane. How clueless I must be.

7. SefacHotRodder

Dec 20, 2003
    NJ
    Full Name:
    Chris
    wow. i don't give a **** how sarcastic you are but if you aren't "up to date on the latest up to the minute happenings on what McLaren is doing with their showroom at park lane" stop acting like you do and realize that you were wrong

8. Art

Art Formula Junior

Mar 10, 2004
    Southern California
    Did I ever claim to be an expert and act like I knew everything that was going on with Mclaren's park lane showroom? Go back and read the post. The only thing I mentioned was that the F1 that was in the showroom was for sale. By mentioning the F1 there was for sale, did I ever claim to know more then anyone else about the McLaren showroom at park lane? NO! If I was wrong then I was wrong, no need to be a jackass about it and call me clueless. You seem to get off on knowing specific amounts of information then quickly correcting people when they're wrong to give yourself a boost. I'm sure there are a lot of things that you don't know.

9. Nikon4300

Nikon4300 Rookie

Jun 1, 2004
  10. SefacHotRodder

Dec 20, 2003
    NJ
    Full Name:
    Chris
    But thats the thing, there is no F1 for sale in the showroom because there is no showroom anymore!

11. Z0RR0

Z0RR0 F1 Rookie

Apr 11, 2004
    Montreal, Canada
    Full Name:
    Julien
    How 'bout you 2 lay it off? You're just making fools out of yourselves...

I know a couple websites that have great pics, but they are media official pics ...nothing to do with the London showroom (that does not exist anymore, thx k5 for the precision ;))

12. SefacHotRodder

Dec 20, 2003
    NJ
    Full Name:
    Chris
    media pics?

Please share

13. Z0RR0

Z0RR0 F1 Rookie

Apr 11, 2004
    Montreal, Canada
    Full Name:
    Julien
    They're only 1600x1200 ... but here ya go (throwing all the links since I'm too lazy to look up who had the Enzo or the Mac...)

www.dieselstation.com

www.highresautoimages.com

www.speedycars.net (it's japanese, but you can work your way through the wallpaper section)

www.desktopmachine.com

http://www.***************.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=23

I know they aren't genuine media pics (just resized though), I've been searching and searching for the actual places to gather media and press info (releases and pics) ... but never found anything. Other than www.swrt.com , if you're into Subaru rally. :'(

Still floats my boat :D