Formula 1 Videos | FerrariChat

Formula 1 Videos

Discussion in 'California (Southern)' started by ag512bbi, May 29, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. ag512bbi

ag512bbi F1 Veteran
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Nov 8, 2003
    So. Cal
    Full Name:
    Armen
    Does anyone from So. Cal. have the first 3 races of the 1993 Formula 1 season on VHS? (original Copy).
    1. South Africa
    2. Brazil
    3. European (Donnington)
    I would like to know if I could PLEASE borrow them for 1 week. In return I will make you also a copy on DVD with commercials editted. I must have loaned mine out years ago (can't find them). They are missing from my collection. I am tranfering ALL my races on to DVD.
    PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE!!!!!

2. TestShoot

TestShoot F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Sep 1, 2003
    Beverly Hills
    I'll make a call for you, a buddy of mine runs the tape vault at FoxSports.They have loads of footage from other sources, so it may be there.

3. fmxa

fmxa Rookie

Mar 3, 2004
    Los Angeles
    Armen,

I don't suppose you have any late 70's era tape of the Long Beach F1 races I could borrow/copy?

Cheers!

Paul

4. ag512bbi

ag512bbi F1 Veteran
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Nov 8, 2003
    So. Cal
    Full Name:
    Armen
    Paul,
    I don't think so. I might have one that is not the master copy. I'll check. The Quality might not be so good. I'll let you know.

5. bobafett

bobafett F1 Veteran

Sep 28, 2002
    While it may be a long shot, if Tim's connection doesn't work out - you may have a go at calling SpeedTV. Although I don't know how they would feel about releasing it just like that.

But they must have it, as they played them last year for their F1 Decade thing.

--Dan

6. aha100

aha100 Rookie

Feb 8, 2004
    I do have the three copies you' re looking for.
    Contact me ( Germany ) if you are still interested.
    The tapes are recorded in NTSC format from ESPN Speedworld during my stay in So.Cal.