Full Throttle TV - Huntsville AL | FerrariChat

Full Throttle TV - Huntsville AL

Discussion in 'South Central - USA (TN, MS, AL, GA)' started by Mike C, Jun 5, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Mike C

Mike C F1 Veteran
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Aug 3, 2002
    Southeast USA
    Full Name:
    Mike Charness
    About a year ago, on one of our FCA Summer Saturday Drives, we had a CBS affiliate producer join us, filming a pilot episode for a new TV show called "Full Throttle TV." The producer just sent me the first 10 minutes of the pilot episode. It was a huge file, but I've converted it down to a lower resolution streaming video for those who would like to preview it.

You have a choice of two files -- a small and medium resolution, depending on your internet connection type and speed. If you've got a good high speed internet connection, the "med" file looks and sounds much better than the "sm" file. You'll need Windows Media Player on your machine to play them in streaming mode. You can get to the video file by pointing your browser to
    http://www.tcg-hsv.com/ferrari/Full_Throttle_TV_sm.wmv
    or http://www.tcg-hsv.com/ferrari/Full_Throttle_TV_med.wmv

Mike Charness
    www.fca-se.com

2. Gatorrari

Gatorrari F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Feb 27, 2004
    Georgia
    Full Name:
    Jim Pernikoff
    Nice piece, Mike! I've been planning on going on one of your jaunts, and now I really want to, probably the one in July. FCA membership isn't a requirement, is it?

I particularly want to see the painted roof on your 308. I'm considering eventually doing the same to my 328.

3. Varenne

Varenne Formula Junior

Nov 8, 2003
    Atlanta
    Full Name:
    Mark
    Very cool Mike. Thanks for posting this. Really made me realize what I'm missing. I'll have on eventually. Were any other F-chatters shown amongst those who were interviewed ?

Mark

4. Mike C

Mike C F1 Veteran
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Aug 3, 2002
    Southeast USA
    Full Name:
    Mike Charness
    Mark, yes Crawford White with his yellow 328 (which now has the license plate "WHY RED" which also shows up on his avatar), who helped organize the Eurofest Nashville event. Also Erik Neilsen with the red 365/4 is "Judge4re" here on FChat.

5. Mike C

Mike C F1 Veteran
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Aug 3, 2002
    Southeast USA
    Full Name:
    Mike Charness
    No, not a requirement, but highly recommended anyway for a variety of reasons! :)

I'm really pleased I had that done, and it gets lots of compliments. Of course in my case, I also still have my original targa, since I used one I got from my neighbor after he totalled his car. I think body color smooth targa tops were a factory option on 355's.

6. Crawford

Crawford Formula 3

Mar 5, 2003
    Nashville, TN
    Full Name:
    Crawford White
    That brings back a lot of fond memories. I can't wait to see the full show.

7. ghost

ghost F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Dec 10, 2003
    Singapore
    Great video. Thanks for posting!

8. JBsZ06

JBsZ06 Formula Junior

Dec 6, 2003
    Awesome Video!

Not a ferrari owner but I truly enjoyed the show.

Would have been cool to see and hear the ferrari 360 F1 do some acceleration runs! Maybe for the next show?

9. GaryReed

GaryReed F1 Rookie

Feb 9, 2002
    Seattle
    Full Name:
    Gary
    Mike,

NICE video!

I've forwarded your post/video URL to my fellow board members in the Northwest Region FCA, so they can take a look at it too.

Gary

www.ferrariclub.com