Trading in a 360 Spider | FerrariChat

Trading in a 360 Spider

Discussion in 'Other Italian' started by udalmia, Jun 5, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. udalmia

udalmia Guest

Hey guys

I currently own a 360 Spider and will PROBABLY be trading it in shortly for an 04 Murcielago, black on black 40 miles, what do you guys think are issues to look out for

2. udalmia

udalmia Guest

ok i just realised this is should be in the lamborghinichat section, could a moderator please move it?

sorry for the inconvenience

3. I think thats a great trade but I would miss the convertible, Maybe a Murci Barchetta. ?

4. udalmia

udalmia Guest

I was thinking the same thing but after driving the Murci i was HOOKED.. honestly I think convertibles are overrated

5. There fun the Murci is amazing 580HP 6.2 Screaming V12 the folding intakes the doors its all amazing.

6. udalmia

udalmia Guest

Dont I know! Most amazing machine ive EVER driven!

7. 6.0 se

6.0 se F1 Rookie
    Lifetime Rossa

Mar 26, 2004
    Atlanta,ga. area
    Full Name:
    A.J.
    Way to go!!No issues.E gear or 6 speed?What color interior?

8. udalmia

udalmia Guest

Black on Black, White stitching E-gear

9. 6.0 se

6.0 se F1 Rookie
    Lifetime Rossa

Mar 26, 2004
    Atlanta,ga. area
    Full Name:
    A.J.
    Sounds great.I dont know anything about the E gears,except that they have had 0 problems to date,in the Murci.Im sure a Murci owner will chime in,but GREAT MOVE!!!

10. Stackhouse

Stackhouse F1 Rookie
    Consultant

Feb 14, 2004
    IN YOUR TRUNK
    Full Name:
    CT.. AKA Pimp Daddy
    My friend has a Murci. Great car for distance driving (trip to Vegas), even drives nice in rain and light snow. But compared to the 360 its not as friendly in traffic and around town. It does however command respect, even more that most F-cars. At one point he had the valet chasing him into the parking garage exclaiming “no no follow me. We have a spot right up front for your car”.

PD

11. zach_300zxTT

zach_300zxTT Formula Junior

Nov 28, 2003
    Clemmons, NC
    Full Name:
    Zach Lindsey
    Sounds great!! I've always loved the Murcielago. Please post pictures when you get it.

12. titanium360

titanium360 F1 Rookie
    BANNED

Nov 10, 2003
    Utkarsh, the only issue you should be concerned about is that lambos usualy lose their value very quickly specialy the first year. if you are ready to take a $40K hit then go for it. it is a great car.

13. udalmia

udalmia Guest

Eli,

I know, thats the only thing bothering me. I would have rather gone for an 02 or an 03 but I havent seen one with E-gear and I really dont want a stick after driving F1. They are such different cars I might end up getting both, I will keep u updated

14. Alex_V

Alex_V F1 Rookie
    BANNED

Apr 8, 2004
    Boulder, CO
    Full Name:
    Alex

:( Oh well, guess im just more of a Ferrari guy then a Lambo guy, have gun with her in any evnet though.

15. Buttuz4eva

Buttuz4eva F1 Rookie
    BANNED

Dec 14, 2003
    LONG ISLAND N.Y.
    Full Name:
    Challenge Farrelle
    wow get the murci without a question I hate convertable and you know me black on black is the only way to go now all you will need are black wheels and we could part the red sea straight into the firey pitts of hell together.