Need info on '89 328 near Portland | FerrariChat

Need info on '89 328 near Portland

Discussion in 'Northwest' started by 95acuransx, Jun 6, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. 95acuransx

95acuransx Rookie

Dec 3, 2003
    Hello to all,
    I am looking to purchase a red/tan '89 328. There is one that has been advertised that has 14k miles. It was a Monterey 2001 platinum award winner s/n 81887. The asking price is at the very high end $62500. It is owned by a guy in Springfield, OR. He told me the car is currently at Ron Tonkin waiting to get the full service. Does anyone know anything about this car? Is there anyone who could possibly check it out at Tonkin? Any help would be greatly appreciated as I try to go after my dream.Thanks.

2. f355spider

f355spider F1 World Champ
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

May 29, 2001
    USA
    That is the Parrs car. I have not seen it recently, but it is said to be an excellent example of a late model 328. They are true enthusiasts and active FCA members, and I am certain the car is exactly as they describe it.....

3. shelbee

shelbee Guest

it is beautiful. My friend and I just viewed the car last Saturday.

He is seriously considering the car for a little bit more money.

I have no doubt that it is a very nice car.

Shelbee

4. Scotty

Scotty F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Oct 31, 2003
    Oregon
    Full Name:
    Scotty Ferrari
    I saw the car this Saturday, but it was a very casual look. Seemed to be in fine shape, though the asking price (especially for the Pacific Northwest) would demand that the car be near perfect.

If you have questions, you might call Greg Theis at Ron Tonkin (503-255-7560). He is a straight shooter, and could give you his take on the car.

5. shelbee

shelbee Guest

I know, Greg is a straight shooter. I like him, just made a purchase from him.

IMO the price is reasonable for the condition of the car. The wife who also owns the car with her husband told me that it took 9 DAYS to wax the car.

Whao :)