3 Weeks Until First Trip to Italia! | FerrariChat

3 Weeks Until First Trip to Italia!

Discussion in 'Europe' started by Boxer12, Jun 6, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Boxer12

Boxer12 Formula 3

Jun 1, 2003
    Getting very excited for my wedding and honeymoon in Italia. Hoping that I won't miss any MUST DO events. Will be arriving in Milan, going to Portofino, then Venice, then Rome! Ciao! Jim

2. ze_shark

ze_shark Formula 3

Jul 13, 2003
    Switzerland (NW)
    Congrats, hope you'll enjoy the trip.
    Portofino is a surprising pick, an over-rated location in my opinion, tiny and not remarkable in any way (except maybe trafic jams in the summer).
    How about Florence, Sienna or Lucca ?

3. Dutchman

Dutchman F1 Veteran
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Dec 4, 2002
    EU
    Full Name:
    Ton
    Jim,

I hope that you have a beautiful wedding. Enjoy the Italian atmosphere! It's great.

Congrats!

Ton

4. Boxer12

Boxer12 Formula 3

Jun 1, 2003

Portofino? We love the ocean and want to see the Italian Riviera. I will decide for myself, but the pics I have seen of it seem to say it all. Many others have said it is the most beautiful spot in Italian Riviera. Personally, I could sit and watch pleasure yachts all day in a picturesque setting. I love Cabo for that reason. We won't be dealing with traffic, except by boat, once there. : )

Yes, we will visit Florence and Siena, as our villa in the Tuscany is almost equally situated between the two, on a hill overlooking San Gimignano. There, we will rent a car and do some touring of the wine country.

5. Boxer12

Boxer12 Formula 3

Jun 1, 2003

Thanks, Ton!