Le Mans - Ferrari Club Friday Morning | FerrariChat

Le Mans - Ferrari Club Friday Morning

Discussion in 'United Kingdom' started by basher, Jun 7, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. basher

basher Karting

Jan 19, 2004
    Full Name:
    Fraser B
    Hearing talk that Ferrari club doing a full lap of Le Mans on Friday morning ?? Is this true ? If so any chance we can get on it ?

Basher

www.theratpac.com

2. rviant

rviant Karting

Jan 22, 2004
    Bedfordshire
    Full Name:
    Richard
    Would not mind getting in myself.

Anyone know about this?

3. mal

mal Formula Junior

Jan 12, 2004
    Kent
    Its Saturday am and was offered round the club as part of a package for about £2K I think.

4. rikilamb

rikilamb Karting

Nov 13, 2003
    surrey
    Full Name:
    riki lamb
    I heard it was about £350 to do lap of honour before the race in your ferrari

5. RAY430RED

RAY430RED Formula 3

Nov 1, 2003
    Marlborough Wilts
    Full Name:
    Ray F
    You guys dont read your Ferrari News It was a package offered to all members around Christmas Iam doing it so are approx eighty other Ferraris See you there

RAY360m

6. Izza

Izza Formula 3

Nov 3, 2003
    London
  7. rviant

rviant Karting

Jan 22, 2004
    Bedfordshire
    Full Name:
    Richard
    Seems a bit steep to me £750 just to take your car on the track?

8. 360CS

360CS F1 Rookie

Nov 1, 2003
    Kent
    Full Name:
    Joe J

Nice one Ray,

Enjoy, if i had a car id be following you round paid me money and sold me car "what a plum"

9. RAY430RED

RAY430RED Formula 3

Nov 1, 2003
    Marlborough Wilts
    Full Name:
    Ray F
    Rviant fair play YOU might think its a bit pricey but if you looked into it you would have found out it included Ferries Chatea hotel Grand stand seats all tickets dinners ect for the weekend Participation in the Grand Parade And a few laps of the circuit As i posted before it was an invatation to Ferrari Owners Club members one of the benifits of being a member and keeping up todate with whats going on

RAY360M

10. rviant

rviant Karting

Jan 22, 2004
    Bedfordshire
    Full Name:
    Richard
    Ray i hope you enjoy it mate i will keep an eye out for you. Certainly an experience going round the proper race track

11. Izza

Izza Formula 3

Nov 3, 2003
    London
    I must admit I thought the whole idea was that Le mans was a semi street circuit. That means you can wake up at your own pace (rather than via the dawn usage of a cattle prod by a tour operator) and take your car on half the circuit completely free of charge.

Pit lane passes are blaggable (unlike in F1) and with Audi are looking to tempt Ferrari owners with their imminent Le Mans car, free food can be blagged for all weekend from any Audi dealership. As such, save your pennies and concentrate on how you intend to introduce yourself to the bevvy of tropicana girls. Unless of course the FOC's tour operator is helping with that as well!! Then I would consider it.

12. RAY430RED

RAY430RED Formula 3

Nov 1, 2003
    Marlborough Wilts
    Full Name:
    Ray F
    Take your point Izza if the cap fits and all that Comes a time mate when some of us need a bit of comfort and organisation in our lives Blagging (what ever that is )lol creeping round other manufactures Saving pennies and tropicana girls are not something matters much We mostly go for the driving, the cars, the race, the Champagne tent a good laugh with your mates and this year Ferrarichatter spotting We will try and meet up with you Chatters on Friday morn if the cattle prod works and buy you a beer

RAY360M

13. mal

mal Formula Junior

Jan 12, 2004
    Kent
    I will meet you all hopefully Friday morning in Arnage, 11.00 am.

I saw all the details in the FOC about the track and the only reason I didnt join in was because if Friday at LeMans is like normal then being ready to drive the track at 7.30am is a no go, so enjoy!

14. Stewart 430

Stewart 430 Guest

See you there Mal