MSRP Info Needed | FerrariChat

MSRP Info Needed

Discussion in '360/430' started by Leica, Jun 7, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Leica

Leica Rookie

Apr 15, 2004
    Hi,

Is there a web site that has the latest MSRP on Ferraris as well as the prices on all the options?

Also when did the 360's go up by $10K?

Thanks.

2. ART360

ART360 Guest

The owner's site?

They went up because of the dollar's value loss this year. Look for more next year. Ferrari, if the price were in Euros would be up 50% because of the dollars slide.

Art

3. Leica

Leica Rookie

Apr 15, 2004
    Art355, thanks but where is the owner's site? And I am not an F owner so i don't think it would do me much good anyway.

I looked at Yahoo! Autos, MSN Autos and Edmunds and no luck.

Yes I know they went up by $10K or so due to the fluctuations. But when exactly?

BTW I read that Porsche don't care about exchange rates as they have hedged against the dollar (i.e. short US Dollar futures) until 2008 or something. In the 1980's when the dollar crashed and they had to raise prices in the US, they lost huge market share and it nearly killed them so they learnt their lessons.

Anyway back to Ferrari MSRPs, why is it so difficult just to figure out the price of a new Ferrari, let alone buy one!!!

Please guys help! Anyone have a sheet they can fax me or something?

Thanks...

4. 4i2fly

4i2fly Formula 3

Apr 16, 2004
    SF, Bay Area
  5. Leica

Leica Rookie

Apr 15, 2004
    4i2fly, thanks for the link. It is nice to know what you pay, but I am really after US prices...

6. donv

donv Two Time F1 World Champ
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Jan 5, 2002
    Portland, Oregon
    Full Name:
    Don
    My local dealer, Ron Tonkin Gran Turismo, has this on their website, tonkin.com.

Just pick "Ferrari" from the pull-down list of brands and go for it. Just like spec'ing out a Hyundai.

7. 4i2fly

4i2fly Formula 3

Apr 16, 2004
    SF, Bay Area
    Good luck finding a site!