Whats happening at Ferrari of Ontario | Page 3 | FerrariChat

Whats happening at Ferrari of Ontario

Discussion in 'Canada' started by fly on the wall, May 22, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. ClassicFerrari

ClassicFerrari F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Jan 7, 2004
    Toronto
    Full Name:
    Vasco

Hey stranger where have you been? Not buying more cars I hope heheheh!!!

And thanks! It's a big step for me.

Vasco.R

2. Skyler

Skyler Formula 3

May 31, 2004
    Canada
    Full Name:
    Skyler
    Man, you guys have spotted some awesome cars, i have heard rumors and seen a picture actually of a Mcleran F1 in brampton!!! actually castlemore, one of the more "high-profile" areas of brampton. It's a grey one and with the seat in the center you cannot miss it. Apparently the owner also has a Lotus Esprit and 550 Maranello, couldnt tell ya from first perspective tho

3. ClassicFerrari

Lifetime Rossa

Jan 7, 2004
    Toronto
    Full Name:
    Vasco

WOW, in Brampton? Are you sure its not a highly modified Acura, these kids nowadays can do some serious stuff their cars you know. Seat in the middle? No problem, just a few extra trips to Performance Improvments!

Just kidding, I have never heard that rumour, but you never know. There is alot of money out there.

All the best and welcome to the board!

Vasco.R

4. rayman167

rayman167 Formula Junior

Mar 28, 2004
    sorry, but i did see a McLaren F1 in Markham, but no one believe me because i didn't take a pic that day

5. Joe_user

Joe_user Rookie

May 31, 2004
    Did you happen to work with a Dave Ryan while you were there?

6. ClassicFerrari

Lifetime Rossa

Jan 7, 2004
    Toronto
    Full Name:
    Vasco

Umm no , I do believe he came after. He worked for the Audi sales department right? I was there in 2000-01 :-(

Vasco.R

7. Joe_user

Joe_user Rookie

May 31, 2004
    Yah that would have been before he started there, just thought I would post to see, I used to work for him, my first time checking out this site.

8. ClassicFerrari

Lifetime Rossa

Jan 7, 2004
    Toronto
    Full Name:
    Vasco

Cool, it's a small world. Enjoy the site, it's great! Welcome.

Now i'm off to bed, enough reading.

Vasco.R

9. Leonard

Leonard Rookie

Nov 3, 2003
    Full Name:
    Larry Leonard
    Hey guys, I'm in the real estate business for the time being. I still dabble a bit with buying and selling Ferraris, but right now my main focus is real estate. We'll see what the future holds in store, who knows, nothing lasts forever.

10. goldyF355

goldyF355 Formula 3

May 30, 2004
    Toronto
    Full Name:
    Steve G.
    Hello all,

Just thought I'd chime in with my $.02 worth, having just purchased an F car there recently.

I'm actually surprised to hear so many bad things throughout this thread, my experience was quite the opposite. I found the sales staff to be quite friendly,helpful and reasonable. For sure, I didnt find anyone there who was stuck up or had attitude.Even though I was only purchasing a used 95 355, I might have well have been buying an enzo by the way I felt treated.

Never met Remo, so I cant offer an opinion there, but my sales guy Marco and the sales manager Paul were great...,same for the admin staff and a mechanic I had a chance to speak with...I can only hope the driving experience is as hassle free as the purchase was...I give them 2 thumbs up!

Goldy

11. MS250

MS250 Two Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Dec 10, 2003
    Full Name:
    Avvocato
    Goldy,
    Im sure people on the board are happy for you and your purchase and welcome to the forum. Hope you enjoy your new wheels !!

12. ClassicFerrari

Lifetime Rossa

Jan 7, 2004
    Toronto
    Full Name:
    Vasco

All the best, sounds like a nice car and that you had a great experience. That's the way it should be.

Enjoy!

Vasco.R

13. stax

stax Karting

May 30, 2004
    toronto, montreal
    Full Name:
    --
    i completely agree
    my dad is on the verge of purchasing a maserati coupe ... and the guy was really nice to us... we had Marco too. Remo has attitude but we managed to steer clear of him on our three visits... Marco was also nice enough to show us around the service area and gave me a ferrari hat (hey... i'm 16... anything with ferrari on it is awesome). i think the sales staff sucked in the past, but now that this guy marco came over from Maranello BMW .... it's a lot better

14. goldyF355

goldyF355 Formula 3

May 30, 2004
    Toronto
    Full Name:
    Steve G.
    Ya, Marco was a great guy,good to hear someone else had a decent experience there as well. Always two sides to every coin...

Thanks for the kind words and welcome guys, much appreciated.

Goldy

15. Avia1

Avia1 Rookie

Nov 14, 2003
    Is a reflection in the drop in demand for Ferraris right now. The long lists for spyders and coupes are gone, there's no demand for 575s and little for 612s I would expect and Maseratis are softer than soft. Lamborghini is nipping at their heels and Aston has the DB9 right around the corner. The salesman actually have to work to sell a car now...wow!!! I'll guarantee you that as soon as Ferrari brings out a hot new product that's in demand, the old sales style will return.

16. MS250

MS250 Two Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Dec 10, 2003
    Full Name:
    Avvocato
    You might be right...Vasco is correct, you should have a great experience, not just a good one. Even though Marco might be good at sales and walk you through the shop, most do that also, Larry was the master of it...went through the second floor and had me look at the F40, a 68 daytona and even got the keys and let me view them. He did not have to do that. Its after the purchase most on the board are referring too, and I think you might be right Avial !!