F-Cars or Lambo's In the Caribbean? | FerrariChat

F-Cars or Lambo's In the Caribbean?

Discussion in 'Florida' started by zeeshan66, Jun 8, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. zeeshan66

zeeshan66 Karting

May 13, 2004
    Dublin
    Full Name:
    Zeeshan
    I had nowhere else really to post this. I was just wondering since i'm from Trinidad if anyone knew of any Lambo's or F-cars around the caribbean. Thanks

2. KMS

KMS Formula Junior
    BANNED

Dec 22, 2003
    Neither of those two but on a trip to Trinidad in 97 I did see a Toyota Supra Twin Turbo.

3. eam3

eam3 Karting

Dec 16, 2003
    South Florida
    Full Name:
    Ed Mendez
    I recall seeing a couple of 355s in Puerto Rico back around 1997 or so. That's about it.

4. Jcarson

Jcarson Rookie

Nov 5, 2003
    Tortola, BVI
    Full Name:
    Josh
    Nope - none here in the British Virgin Islands or the USVI's for that matter. I've seen some P-cars in St Thomas, all of which had seen better days as well an NSX but only saw it once about 3-years ago.

5. I seen many exotics in puerto rico lots of Ferrari 2 360's red and yellow couple of 355's bentley CL600's S600's SL600's Suv's etc.. Havent seen any in St.Thomas or other VI guess there to small and car theft is big there.

6. zeeshan66

zeeshan66 Karting

May 13, 2004
    Dublin
    Full Name:
    Zeeshan
    i took my MKIV supra to trinidad late last year, and i think it was the only one on the island at that time. I've heard stories about lamborghini's in Trinidad etc. but i never had the chance to see them. I guess with all the crime and terrible road conditions it wouldn't make sense.

7. Cavallino Motors

Cavallino Motors F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

May 31, 2001
    Florida or Argentina
    Full Name:
    Martin W.
    I just sold our yellow 360 Modena to Santo Domingo :)

8. Mark(study)

Mark(study) F1 Veteran

Oct 13, 2001
    Clearwater, FL
    Full Name:
    Mark
    I saw a nice NSX on Grand Cayman Island. Looks like they have too much traffic for their roads though.

9. Ksullender

Ksullender Formula Junior

Sep 3, 2003
    USA
    I rode in a wicked 74 VW bus in Jamaica...

10. Sharif

Sharif Formula Junior

Oct 19, 2003
    New York
    Full Name:
    Sharif
    My parents are from Trinidad. I love it there, and plan on residing there after I get my degree. Hopefully accompanied with a yellow 360 spider or I will just take my m3. :) My biggest concern is service, I don't think NP can handle a major service.

I too have heard about the lambo's in Trinidad. Supposedly Bhagwansinghs son has one. Also, I hear there is a 328 down south.

I don't think it will be long before there is an exotic car presence in Trinidad. The country is developing nicely.

There is definately 1 E46 m3 running around. I hear there is a lemans m5 owned by a lawyer in south. Juniour Sammy and his new blue Bentley too.

Of course lots of hearsay, but remember it is Trinidad :)

11. zeeshan66

zeeshan66 Karting

May 13, 2004
    Dublin
    Full Name:
    Zeeshan
    hey nice to meet you man i'm zeeshan, good to know other fellow Trinidadians here on the forums! Bhagwansingh is supposed to have ferrari's as well as lambo's i wouldn't deny it however with the money they have. The following links are from a Trini website, http://www.trinituner.com/drags/anchorage.asp shows a red nsx as well as a Lamborghini, any idea who's it is?

12. GOB

GOB Karting

Dec 22, 2003
    Panama
    Full Name:
    Gus
    There are quite a few Ferraris in Santo Domingo. A yellow 355 made it on some US magazine a while ago. A Countach was there a long time ago (not sure if still there or not) and at least a Diablo (belongs to some major league baseball player and has it in San Pedro de Macoris).

Besides L.A., San Fran, and Miami, I would put the D.R. where more exotic cars abound. Not bad for a little 3rd world country island! I am Dominican.

13. atlantaman

atlantaman Formula 3

Mar 31, 2002
    Roswell, Georgia
    Full Name:
    Charles
    Ralph Lauren has a nice white Daytona Spider in Jamaca

14. zeeshan66

zeeshan66 Karting

May 13, 2004
    Dublin
    Full Name:
    Zeeshan
    just to bring this thread up again lol anyone had any encounters or sightings lately?

15. zeeshan66

zeeshan66 Karting

May 13, 2004
    Dublin
    Full Name:
    Zeeshan
    just to bring this thread up again lol anyone had any encounters or sightings lately?

16. Fiorano1

Fiorano1 Formula Junior

Dec 7, 2004
    Coral Springs, FL
    Full Name:
    Haywood Jabloemi
    I just returned Saturday after a week in St. Kitt's and saw two Testerosa's that were pointed out to me by my cab driver parked in the driveway of a home there. Both are owned by a Canadian that has a concrete company that suppied the materials for the new Marriott Resort there on the island 2 years ago. Why he has 2 of them is a mystery to me unless he's hooked on them.

Its evident now where portion of the profits that were derived from that job went.

17. Miura Jota

Miura Jota F1 Rookie

May 26, 2004
    Toluca , Mexico
    Full Name:
    Martin
    if CANCUN is a caribbean place. then I've spotted several Ferraris there
    Don't forget next year; CANCUN will be guest of an F1 race

18. Testacojones

Testacojones F1 Veteran

Nov 3, 2003
    Lecusay
    There are many Lamborghinis and Ferraris 308s,328s,360s,355s,550s, Testarossas, BB512, that I know, theres also a rumor of a F40 and F50, also a lot of Ruf Porsches. Theres by the way a factory Ferrari dealership in the island.

19. Testacojones

Testacojones F1 Veteran

Nov 3, 2003
    Lecusay

I forgot to say, in San Juan Puerto Rico, I lived there from '93 to '99.

20. I would say Puerto Rico has the most exotic cars of the caribbean!

21. IslandBoy

IslandBoy Formula Junior

May 26, 2005
    South Florida
    Full Name:
    Richard H
    #21 IslandBoy, Sep 13, 2005
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    My Trini Ferrari in Miami .................
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

22. zeeshan66

zeeshan66 Karting

May 13, 2004
    Dublin
    Full Name:
    Zeeshan
    HAHAHA MAN YOU BEAT ME TO IT! that's so amazing to see! I believe i am the youngest mkiv supra owner from Trinidad.. however i'm working on being one of the first or only to have lamborghini or lamborghini's! When did you pick that up man? I'm actually travelling down to miami on the weekend of the 8th for CARNIVAL! we should meet up, Zee

23. tiara4300

tiara4300 Formula Junior

Feb 27, 2005
    miami ,fl.
    Full Name:
    Adam
    The son of a Spanish diplomat has a 95 Diablo and an SLR in Havana. I made friends with him while down there and I have been sending lots of repair items.

24. Testacojones

Testacojones F1 Veteran

Nov 3, 2003
    Lecusay
    There are Ferraris in Cuba, by the way my father and the Fangio thing...

25. zeeshan66

zeeshan66 Karting

May 13, 2004
    Dublin
    Full Name:
    Zeeshan
    IslandBoy - anymore pics of u'r car?