Fcar withdrawal ..Anyone!!!!!!!!!!!! :-) | FerrariChat

Fcar withdrawal ..Anyone!!!!!!!!!!!! :-)

Discussion in 'United Kingdom' started by 360CS, Jun 7, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. 360CS

360CS F1 Rookie

Nov 1, 2003
    Kent
    Full Name:
    Joe J
    #1 360CS, Jun 7, 2004
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    Has anyone got an old Ferrari i can use and abuse until Sept, Ive been to see my Doctor twice now and theres apparently no known cure for Ferrari Withdrawal syndrome or F.W.S as some may know it as.....Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. steve f

steve f F1 World Champ

Mar 15, 2004
    12cylinder town
    Full Name:
    steve
    you can use mine till september as i am out of the country as long as you insure it and put right any damage then i can have it serviced in sept and then you can return the compliement for 3 months and i will use your new stradale till december if you pm me your address i will drop the car of this weekend

3. 512Tea Are

512Tea Are F1 Rookie

Apr 22, 2004
    Dear Steve,

Hold on. Do not be too hasty over this matter. You have a proper Ferrari with a twelve piece orchestra. Would you really wish to drive an eight cylinder job?

4. 348paul

348paul Formula 3

Dec 27, 2002
    Kent - UK
    Full Name:
    Paul Hill
    #4 348paul, Jun 7, 2004
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
  5. Dale

Dale F1 Veteran

Oct 7, 2003
    uk
    Full Name:
    Dale Juan
    Joe hi,cant try to imagine what its like waiting for the CS to arive,if you fancy knocking one of these lookalikes together no problem m8,
    aint driving it though,by the time weve finished it the CS will have arived so donate the thing to figure of eight racers,will have enough money for a 348 next year and the maintenance cost are nil so looking good here,
    if i had it now it would be all yours no problem,only going to get the odd sat and allday sun to drive it due to work,so would be better for it if you gave it a good thrashing Joe,and i know you'd keep it garaged and clean,

cheers
    Dale.

6. Robertb

Robertb Formula 3

Nov 19, 2003
    South Oxfordshire, U
    Full Name:
    Robert
    Joe

I'd suggest hiring a 1.3 diesel french hatchbox, and drive around in that. This will make the CS seem even better, if that is possible...

Enjoy the anticipation, but be warned that time slows exponentially as delivery date approaches!

Robert.

7. sletti

sletti F1 Veteran
    Lifetime Rossa

Nov 19, 2003
    NW Kent
    Full Name:
    Stig W
    Joe,

Time to put a Scalextric set in the loft methinks!

8. 360CS

360CS F1 Rookie

Nov 1, 2003
    Kent
    Full Name:
    Joe J

Steve ,

Many thanks for that kind offer and im tempted !!!!!!!

Stig et all

Im worse after trying Paul Hills site as i logged in these Huge words came on saying

CS DELIVERY PATIENCE THIS WAY >>>>>>>>> it looked like the foooking Rosso Red Brick Road leading to far away Moden,a Italy....

Ive just been getting a 40 stone elephant to sit for a long period on a Peugeot 407 , drove it into some solid walls as seen on Top Gear , bashed the crap out of the bodywork...Fitted a Becker sound unit and im playing that old indian tune wagging me head and making loud rasping sounds which no way resemble a CS exhaust........but its all mine...

Right im off to the ferry as Le mans is at least a three day trip in this thing......

9. AJS328

AJS328 F1 Veteran
    Owner

Apr 23, 2003
    New Jersey
    Full Name:
    Augustine Staino
  10. KenC

KenC Formula 3

Dec 7, 2003
    Kent, UK
    Full Name:
    Ken
    Can you have FWS when you have not owned a Ferrari, but are awaiting delivery of your first?

Ken

11. 360CS

360CS F1 Rookie

Nov 1, 2003
    Kent
    Full Name:
    Joe J

Ken,

you certainly can , I think yrs may require some medication as August approches...Ahh good thought I think the symptoms may be worse...

good luck ken....

I trust the garage is ok???

Do you need the yellow line??

12. KenC

KenC Formula 3

Dec 7, 2003
    Kent, UK
    Full Name:
    Ken
    Joe,

I will PM you re the garage - it looks great.

Ken

13. sletti

sletti F1 Veteran
    Lifetime Rossa

Nov 19, 2003
    NW Kent
    Full Name:
    Stig W
    Ken,

Is there any chance of seeing some pictures of your new garage?

14. KenC

KenC Formula 3

Dec 7, 2003
    Kent, UK
    Full Name:
    Ken
    I would post some if I had a digital camera. It looks great with Rosso floor and Crema walls to match my forthcoming car.

As you only live up th road (Biggiin Hill - Farnborough Park) I would be pleased to show it to you - and let you take pictures to post, in case other members may be tempted.

I am around most of the weekend, and as I am carless for the time being, likely to be housebound. If you are interested let me know and I will PM my address

Ken

15. sletti

sletti F1 Veteran
    Lifetime Rossa

Nov 19, 2003
    NW Kent
    Full Name:
    Stig W
    Ken,

I'm in Paris at the moment, so I can come see, but I got your PM and I'll call you next week sometime. I'll bring along my DC and get som piccy and post them on your behalf.

16. steve f

steve f F1 World Champ

Mar 15, 2004
    12cylinder town
    Full Name:
    steve
    thats why there is more ferraris down south i have just realized how you lot afford them paris on buisness?????? more like cigs beer and wine how much can you get in a ferrari????????

17. sletti

sletti F1 Veteran
    Lifetime Rossa

Nov 19, 2003
    NW Kent
    Full Name:
    Stig W
    Steve,

Trust you to use this as an opportunity to bring up a North/South debate.

I'm actually in Paris visiting my son. My work would not send me overseas to work as they are far to pikey!

Now, chuff off and throw a few more whippets on you tyre pyre!!!

BTW, did you see the the article in C&SC this month about the 512M. The black leather interior is not on a patch on yours.....

Laters

18. steve f

steve f F1 World Champ

Mar 15, 2004
    12cylinder town
    Full Name:
    steve
    [

BTW, did you see the the article in C&SC this month about the 512M. The black leather interior is not on a patch on yours.....

Laters[/QUOTE]
    pardon my ignorance what is c&sc do we get this up north and whats btw

19. sletti

sletti F1 Veteran
    Lifetime Rossa

Nov 19, 2003
    NW Kent
    Full Name:
    Stig W
    Stephen

BTW=by the way,

C&SC=Classic and Sportscar,

If they don't have this title up north, or if you are too poor to buy it, PM me you email address and I'll scan it for you and send.

20. steve f

steve f F1 World Champ

Mar 15, 2004
    12cylinder town
    Full Name:
    steve
    btw= i got c&sc its a good write up but the magazine was £4 so thats the tubi on hold for a few weeks ave you noticed getting the hang of the shorthand stuff

21. sletti

sletti F1 Veteran
    Lifetime Rossa

Nov 19, 2003
    NW Kent
    Full Name:
    Stig W
    I'm impressed that you are learning the slang, but don't worry about the money; I'm sure you can supplement your income by delivering Hovis up a steep hill on a bike to the sound of Dvorjak's New World Symphony!