USGP PRACTICE/QUALIFYING TIMES | FerrariChat

USGP PRACTICE/QUALIFYING TIMES

Discussion in 'F1' started by doug328, Jun 10, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. doug328

doug328 Formula 3

Mar 11, 2004
    The Space Coast, FL
    Full Name:
    Doug B
    Does anyone have the practice and qualifying time for friday and saturday? I believe there are two free practices on friday and the provisional and final qualifying on saturday. I made my flight and hotel resrevations bacK in february before I found out that the thursday pitlane walk-thru only went to noontime. I arrive at 1130. So I will miss that, but plan to be at the track all day fri/sat/sun. We (family and myself) will be in section J for the race. Can't wait as this will be the first GP I've been to in 20 years, Wakins Glen was a blast, anyone remember "the bog". The last time I heard a Ferrari GP engine driven in anger they had 12 cylinders, I believe the v-10's sound just as awsome if not better. ZOOM... ZOOM.

2. rob lay

rob lay Administrator
    Staff Member Admin Miami 2018 Owner

Dec 1, 2000
    Southlake, TX
    Full Name:
    Rob Lay
  3. beast

beast F1 World Champ

May 31, 2003
    Lewisville, TX
    Full Name:
    Rob Guess
    So will I. Keep an eye out for the fat guy taking pictures :D

Are we planning another FerrariChat cheering section in section H for the qualifing session???

4. rob lay

rob lay Administrator
    Staff Member Admin Miami 2018 Owner

Dec 1, 2000
    Southlake, TX
    Full Name:
    Rob Lay
    That would be a great idea. Should meet far enough ahead of time for good seats. Last year I think we barely got up there in time for good seats.

5. beast

beast F1 World Champ

May 31, 2003
    Lewisville, TX
    Full Name:
    Rob Guess
    rob,

Quite true. I would like to get as high up as possible so i can snap of a few shots with my cameras

Rob "The other Rob" Guess