Anyone need an Engineer? | FerrariChat

Anyone need an Engineer?

Discussion in 'South Central - USA (TN, MS, AL, GA)' started by Siegel Racing, Jun 10, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Siegel Racing

Siegel Racing Rookie

Jun 7, 2004
    Atlanta
    Full Name:
    Scott Siegel
    Hey All,
    I know I'm new here (and don't have my F-car YET), but it seemed it might be an appropriate place to ask.
    For those that saw the Dyno thread, Subaru of Gwinnett is hoping to keep me on for a while, and maybe still part time to do tuning...
    I graduated from Georgia Tech in 2002 with honors in Mechanical Engineering. I have worked in manufacturing and extensively in racing. I left a very solid manufacturing engineering job to come here as the performance engineer. My wife (Industrial Engineer '01 Georgia Tech) is almost done with her masters, she graduates in August. We are budgeted ALL the way tight till she graduates.
    I pretty desperately need work at least until she graduates. If anybody needs a HIGHLY motivated engineer, willing to work 12 hour days, 6 days a week for decent pay (I need to make what I've been in order to fulfill the budget.) Please give me a call anytime.
    For those that are so inclined, prayers would be MUCH appreciated.

Thanks
    Scott Siegel
    <><
    Siegel Racing
    404-388-8751
    www.siegelracing.com

2. Mike C

Mike C F1 Veteran
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Aug 3, 2002
    Southeast USA
    Full Name:
    Mike Charness
    To bad you're not in Huntsville... I know a place that would probably be pleased to take you on.

Glad to...

3. Siegel Racing

Siegel Racing Rookie

Jun 7, 2004
    Atlanta
    Full Name:
    Scott Siegel
    Thanks, I do appreciate both. I am hoping to stay near Atlanta at least until my wife graduates....

Thanks again,
    Scott
    <><
    Siegel Racing
    404-388-8751
    www.siegelracing.com

4. WJC

WJC Formula Junior

Apr 28, 2004
    Austin, TX
    Full Name:
    Joe C.
    Check your private messages, I just sent you a PM.

Joe C.