Who's going to the F-1 this weekend in Montreal? | FerrariChat

Who's going to the F-1 this weekend in Montreal?

Discussion in 'Ferrari Discussion (not model specific)' started by notoboy, Jun 10, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. notoboy

notoboy F1 Rookie

Jul 8, 2003
    NYC
    Full Name:
    David
    I'm leaving tomorrow evening for the F-1 - driving up with the TR tomorrow from NYC. Anyone else driving up there?

I called all over the place - any idea how to get into the pits, or how to get into any fun things Ferrari? Would greatly appreciate any assistance.

David

2. Theo

Theo Formula Junior

May 6, 2002
    Westford, MA
    Full Name:
    Theo Pappas
    Hi David,

I'm leaving today from Boston. Sadly, I do not have my 328 anymore to drive up in. Last year was a blast driving it throught NH and VT.

Yesterday they opened up pit lane for customers to walk in and see and talk to the pit crew while they are working on the cars. I missed that this year :(

Also yesterday they had the Ferrari parade over to Peel street. I missed that too this year :(.

Where are your seats? We are trying the gold seats this year.

Theo

3. notoboy

notoboy F1 Rookie

Jul 8, 2003
    NYC
    Full Name:
    David
    Theo,
    Thanks for the reply - I have no idea where ur seats are - my friend bought them. I think they are general admission, but don't know. Too bad, I would have gone up a day or so early if I knew I could get in the pits.

I think you'll have a more scenic trip than I from Boston - I have I-87 for 300+ miles with no turnoffs.

If you see a guy with a green TR and NY plates, make sure and say hi.

David