I picked up an Autoart Murcielago for $10 | FerrariChat

I picked up an Autoart Murcielago for $10

Discussion in 'Collectables, Literature, & Models' started by Eric W, Jun 10, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Eric W

Eric W Formula Junior

Jan 4, 2004
    Massachusetts
    Full Name:
    Eric
    I found this at a local Flea Market a few week ago. It was damaged when I bought it but I've since repaired it. It was missing the passenger side door, both side mirrors and no rubber on any of the rims.

Autoart Murcielago

2. Dana_McCann

Dana_McCann Karting

Nov 10, 2003
    Houston,Texas
    Full Name:
    Dana L. McCann

Eric , that is a nice ride and a great price for it. I have found buying damaged
    items are fun. I too am thinking of starting a Lamborghini collection. I think that it will take up a lot less space in a display case. Unlike my ferrari collection, I need another Curio cabinet, to put another 24 cars in it.
    Then there are the 36 assorted muscle cars and others to go along in yet a third case. Maybe I should buy one more case for my ferraris and one very large case to store Lamborghinis and the others.

3. SefacHotRodder

SefacHotRodder F1 World Champ

Dec 20, 2003
    NJ
    Full Name:
    Chris
    did you have to buy another one to fix it? I'm confused.

4. Eric W

Eric W Formula Junior

Jan 4, 2004
    Massachusetts
    Full Name:
    Eric
    No, I wrote Autoart and explained the condition that I bought the car in and what parts it needed to fix it. I sent some picture of it and they sent me the parts I needed at no charge. :)