KC Club All Car Club Meet 6/12/04 | FerrariChat

KC Club All Car Club Meet 6/12/04

Discussion in 'Midwest - USA (NE, KS, OK, MO, AR)' started by rkm, Jun 12, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. rkm

rkm Karting

Apr 13, 2004
    Spring Hill
    Full Name:
    Robert Monroe
  2. mchferrari

mchferrari Formula Junior

Jun 6, 2004
    Lawrence, KS
    Full Name:
    Matthew Holderbach
    Looks like you were having a great time while I had to take the ACT Test.

3. ghost

ghost F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Dec 10, 2003
    Singapore
    Good pics -- thanks for posting. That 328 looks interesting with the 348 rims!

4. Tomf-1

Tomf-1 F1 Rookie

Jan 17, 2004
    Leawood KS/ South FL
    Full Name:
    Thomas

Vic-- That red 360 (coupe not spider) is mine and your truly is standing next to it on the right w/ black shirt. Hard for everyone to recognize as I am "fully clothed"...LOL.

Robert-- Nice work, dude. Thanks for posting.

5. rkm

rkm Karting

Apr 13, 2004
    Spring Hill
    Full Name:
    Robert Monroe
    Thanks for the comments. It was a blast. Tom's 360 Coupe is a beautiful car. I finally got all my other pics loaded but it's on Imagestation. If you can't view them you have to sign up, but it is free and there is no other pop-up or anything as a result. Enjoy, thanks. BTW, the black AMG in the pics is the daily-driver of a fellow Ferrari-ite (one of which is a 288 GTO).

http://www.imagestation.com/album/?id=4286577093

6. mchferrari

mchferrari Formula Junior

Jun 6, 2004
    Lawrence, KS
    Full Name:
    Matthew Holderbach
    I saw a black E55 AMG with Johnson county plates between Columbia and St. Louis the other day. It had a teenage boy about my age (17) in the passenger seat with a small grin on his face. I know it's a stretch but do you happen to know if this is the same one? They seemes quite well to do...

7. cmparrenzo

cmparrenzo F1 Rookie

Mar 3, 2002
    Kansas
    Full Name:
    Chris Parr
    If the "other" day was around the first of May, then it is the same guy, if the kid was 10, not 17!.

I was racing at Gateway in St Louis and John and his son were coming over to watch.

I am sorry I missed this event, I told a friend of mine to come get the F40 and drive it over, but I guess he got busy, I guess driving an F40 on wet streets does not sound like fun (it is and it isn't!).

This car show was my idea (I actually stole it from California) we hope to make it an every Saturday event between Memorial day and Labor day.... I certainly owe alot to Jerry Dodson and Mark Short, it seemed the "idea" guy was a little short with his follow through!

The weather was not perfect, but it was a good start, we will see if we can keep the ball rolling!

Chris Parr

8. 96cobrakid

96cobrakid Formula Junior

May 24, 2004
    St. Louis, Mo
    Full Name:
    Chris
    mmmm cobra r in the background

9. Tomf-1

Tomf-1 F1 Rookie

Jan 17, 2004
    Leawood KS/ South FL
    Full Name:
    Thomas
    Chris---For future references...you have more than one friend, ya know!!! lol.
    All you have to do is "ask" & I'd gladly drop my 360 off and drive your F40 to the show.

In any event, we all missed the sound of your F40 grand entrance (yes, city blocks away). Hope to see you there this Sat. BTW, bring my friend Lindsey.

10. rkm

rkm Karting

Apr 13, 2004
    Spring Hill
    Full Name:
    Robert Monroe
    Hey Tom, Chris, just wondering if you were going to be back out this Saturday? Hadn't heard anyone say for sure.

11. mdaj

mdaj Formula Junior

Apr 26, 2004
    KC,MO
    Full Name:
    Mark W.
    Looks like I missed another moment to drool at beautiful cars. First the Players Run and then this.

Great pics RKM!!! Maybe some other time I may catch you guys out and about in Kansas City.